4.00 star(s) 35 Votes

laeg15

May 24, 2021
1625875989271.png

u dont need to thank me..this is only temporaly acc before they will take my another acc to :cool: ...

And yep staff suck...:) (hi uncle)

in seriouse talk, this game did not have any NTR vibe and will probably not have one... This game is full of story and u should at least throw some money to dev:)

Kuranai

The Fool
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
View attachment 1289821

u dont need to thank me..this is only temporaly acc before they will take my another acc to :cool: ...

And yep staff suck...:) (hi uncle)

in seriouse talk, this game did not have any NTR vibe and will probably not have one... This game is full of story and u should at least throw some money to dev:)
Yup, I won't put ntr and things like that in any of my stories, not a fan of that.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Hello friend! I just discovered your game this morning, and I saw in the comments that you would soon upload the update, so I waited a few hours. I'm going to download it right away and try it. (y)

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Nice little update, also great work on making your EGame optimized... it might be my small monitor or something but i really i could not see much of a difference in image quality from previous version but a size reduction is huge :geek: Respect for that, Kuranai

Looking forward to future updates and ofc the story.

Kuranai

The Fool
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Nice little update, also great work on making your EGame optimized... it might be my small monitor or something but i really i could not see much of a difference in image quality from previous version but a size reduction is huge :geek: Respect for that, Kuranai

Looking forward to future updates and ofc the story.
Glad you enjoyed it.
And yeah, I figured size would be a troublesome thing to deal with in later updates, and it seems webp is a good format without a noticeable loss in quality indeed.

Last edited:
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Kuranai

The Fool
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Is this going to be a slow burn VN. Just curious cause 2 chapters and not 1 sexual tag yet.
Depends on what you mean by slow burn.
I don't want the sex scenes to be rushed, but I also don't plan on taking years to get there, the game has more L.I's to develop, so I can't afford to make the slow burn too slow, I hope that answers your questions.
Thank you for playing my game.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Is breaking old saves going to be the standard? Just to know if it's better to wait until that isn't an issue anymore. :D

• Angry
Reactions: Umariel

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
I thought about downloading this one until I saw only 2 tags after 4 1/2 months.

Give us some kind of hint? There's got to be something in it by now, isn't there? The overview is kind of... meh. Some guy wants to forget his past by becoming a thug? I thought I might try it anyway, but...

I mean, I enjoy a slow burn story myself but what the Hell is it? Only violence in all this time? No romance or corruption or anything of the sort? Give us some kind of clue with some tags. I'm amazed some moderator hasn't stepped in to correct it yet.

How many people have ignored this thread due to lack of tags? I'm about ready to.

Mr. Harper

Feb 25, 2020
Promising game, the girls in this game are so pretty :love:
But, is this slow burn game?

Edit : I got the answer, good luck dev and never give up.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Kuranai

BigiE1993

Feb 8, 2021
Depends on what you mean by slow burn.
I don't want the sex scenes to be rushed, but I also don't plan on taking years to get there, the game has more L.I's to develop, so I can't afford to make the slow burn too slow, I hope that answers your questions.
Thank you for playing my game.
Like the 2 post above me, I guess we just want to know what type of things is this game leading up to, before I invest time in downloading and playing. Since its semi slow burn and I understand not wanting to rush the sex scenes. You can honestly answer many questions by doing a planned tags like some other games do.

Reactions: Kuranai

Kuranai

The Fool
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Like the 2 post above me, I guess we just want to know what type of things is this game leading up to, before I invest time in downloading and playing. Since its semi slow burn and I understand not wanting to rush the sex scenes. You can honestly answer many questions by doing a planned tags like some other games do.
There's a planned content thingie on the first page ☺

Kuranai

The Fool
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I thought about downloading this one until I saw only 2 tags after 4 1/2 months.

Give us some kind of hint? There's got to be something in it by now, isn't there? The overview is kind of... meh. Some guy wants to forget his past by becoming a thug? I thought I might try it anyway, but...

I mean, I enjoy a slow burn story myself but what the Hell is it? Only violence in all this time? No romance or corruption or anything of the sort? Give us some kind of clue with some tags. I'm amazed some moderator hasn't stepped in to correct it yet.

How many people have ignored this thread due to lack of tags? I'm about ready to.
Do what thou wilt. Have a nice weekend.

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes