4.00 star(s) 35 Votes

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
So, with taking each day of the game one day at a time, just finished Chapter 1 of this game, and as such, once again, caught up with the Dev on this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, said Chapter 2 should be next month, I will be looking forward for that. Thank you for this game thus far.

Kuranai

The Fool
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
So, with taking each day of the game one day at a time, just finished Chapter 1 of this game, and as such, once again, caught up with the Dev on this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, said Chapter 2 should be next month, I will be looking forward for that. Thank you for this game thus far.
Thank you for playing. Finished the script for next ch yesterday, now I'll start work on the renders.

The Daydreamer

Donor
May 13, 2018
This first chapter was promising. Congrats to the dev for its release and thanks for sharing! :)

I like the MC so far: mysterious with a calm demeanor, he seems to have more than one string to his bow and he doesn't act (or think for that matter) like a creep which is kinda refreshing... Usually, when a MC moves in a house with a few beauties, he starts thinking with the wrong head :cautious:

I'm wondering if his heavy past will catch up to him or if the story will focus on the present and his healing through his newfound relationships.

Curious to see where this is going, I'll keep an eye on this one! ^^

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rare77 and Kuranai

Kuranai

The Fool
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
This first chapter was promising. Congrats to the dev for its release and thanks for sharing! :)

I like the MC so far: mysterious with a calm demeanor, he seems to have more than one string to his bow and he doesn't act (or think for that matter) like a creep which is kinda refreshing... Usually, when a MC moves in a house with a few beauties, he starts thinking with the wrong head :cautious:

I'm wondering if his heavy past will catch up to him or if the story will focus on the present and his healing through his newfound relationships.

Curious to see where this is going, I'll keep an eye on this one! ^^
Glad you're liking it so far, my friend. And yeah, I wanted to make a MC without the usual traits we see everywhere, not bashing the walking tropes some are, after all, everyone has a different story to tell, I just find those MCs hard to relate to.

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes