4.00 star(s) 35 Votes
Feb 11, 2018
Hardtimes Chapter - 1

For Android version - (80.1 Mb)

For more android ports, compressed versions and walkthrough mods, Join our discord server here - , and you can request android ports in this server

Last edited:

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
The game is definitely not disappointing me at all. I like the pace it's taking.

It needs to be mentioned how incredibly beautiful Sophia and Alice are. Their models are gorgeous.Honestly I don't think I've seen similar girls in any other game. Maybe I find things that remind me of other girl models in other games, but overall I find them to be unique and original models. I don't know if there are plans to introduce more girls or how many more, but I would be very happy if we only have them. Or at least have them be the main girls.

Maybe it's still too early to be clear about Sophia and Alice's personalities? Personally, I don't think so. Obviously we don't know them all yet and they probably have a lot more to tell. But from what we've seen so far, I love them. They're super nice and very easy to empathize with. Very lovable.

I like The MC so far. Having the opportunity to somewhat mold his personality/attitude by making him cruel or benevolent is always a plus. So far, I don't know how much influence the available points have. In my case, following the benevolent route, the MC is pretty normal. I put it under spoiler just in case. Something very important to me is that by default, the MC is not an asshole or a pervert. This is always vital for me.

Obviously not everything will be joy and happiness. At any moment trouble, drama and plot twists will start. And it looks like we'll have plenty of them. Awesome job. Keep up the good work!

And I want to give an honorable mention to Sophia's incredibly sexy legs. Overall, her toned body is tremendously gorgeous. But damn, those legs... No joke, I think they're the sexiest legs I've seen in a game in a long time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Hardtimes Chapter - 1

Original size - 1.121 GB, Compressed size - 181 MB
Compressed version for Windows - Mega
For Android version - Mega(80.1 Mb)

For more android ports, compressed versions and walkthrough mods, Join our discord server here - , and you can request android ports in this server
Hello there!

Thanks for your compression. I want to invite you to join us in the Game Compression Requests 2.0 Thread where community members can request compressed versions of games and game compressors post which games they are compressing to avoid that two (or more) compressors are compressing the same games at the same time. We help each other and exchange experiences and tips and ofc we also have much fun ;).
I also compressed this game and I don't like it when my work is in vain so please post in said thread next time before you start compressing. Thanks

Feb 11, 2018
Hello there!

Thanks for your compression. I want to invite you to join us in the Game Compression Requests 2.0 Thread where community members can request compressed versions of games and game compressors post which games they are compressing to avoid that two (or more) compressors are compressing the same games at the same time. We help each other and exchange experiences and tips and ofc we also have much fun ;).
I also compressed this game and I don't like it when my work is in vain so please post in said thread next time before you start compressing. Thanks
I am new to this thread related and thanks for telling me

Reactions: "CJ"

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Hard Times [Ch.1] [Kuranai] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,13 GB / 93 MB - Hardtimes-Chapter1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,1 GB / 59 MB - Hardtimes-Chapter1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1b (hngg@f95zone) -

laeg15

May 24, 2021
well...even when graphic violence is my favourite kink, i would rather know planned future tags, to know if i should invest my time in this game or not :)

Kuranai

The Fool
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
The game is definitely not disappointing me at all. I like the pace it's taking.

It needs to be mentioned how incredibly beautiful Sophia and Alice are. Their models are gorgeous.Honestly I don't think I've seen similar girls in any other game. Maybe I find things that remind me of other girl models in other games, but overall I find them to be unique and original models. I don't know if there are plans to introduce more girls or how many more, but I would be very happy if we only have them. Or at least have them be the main girls.

Maybe it's still too early to be clear about Sophia and Alice's personalities? Personally, I don't think so. Obviously we don't know them all yet and they probably have a lot more to tell. But from what we've seen so far, I love them. They're super nice and very easy to empathize with. Very lovable.

I like The MC so far. Having the opportunity to somewhat mold his personality/attitude by making him cruel or benevolent is always a plus. So far, I don't know how much influence the available points have. In my case, following the benevolent route, the MC is pretty normal. I put it under spoiler just in case. Something very important to me is that by default, the MC is not an asshole or a pervert. This is always vital for me.

Obviously not everything will be joy and happiness. At any moment trouble, drama and plot twists will start. And it looks like we'll have plenty of them. Awesome job. Keep up the good work!

And I want to give an honorable mention to Sophia's incredibly sexy legs. Overall, her toned body is tremendously gorgeous. But damn, those legs... No joke, I think they're the sexiest legs I've seen in a game in a long time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Makes me really happy to see that people are enjoying the game. Thank you for the feedback, my friend. :giggle:

Kuranai

The Fool
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
i play it with textbox, but it is still hard to read it whan background picture is darker
I see, I'll do some tests to try and fix this. Does the same issue happen with it turned off?

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Well, I don't plan to tease people ad infinitum, but I'm not in a rush either xD
I'm trying to do the pacing just right, so the sexual interactions have meaning behind them.
I can't give out any more info than that.

Fair enough,just don't go full Single Again on us.

Reactions: Kuranai
4.00 star(s) 35 Votes