4.00 star(s) 35 Votes

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Gave it a try and it seems pretty good and has a unique story with an MC that seems pretty likable and competent. I'm just wondering will there be other Love interests apart from the two daughters? they both seem nice but romancing a mod boss's daughter is kind of risky. I did get an error when running into the brother in the kitchen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Kuranai

Anthaeus

Dec 9, 2018
I'm a sucker for mafia games too, especially ones that build up the plot and characters before the sex starts, so I'm gonna give this a go too.

• Red Heart

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That render is phenomenal .. and the vibe is all so refreshing, models from assassins
and laid back atmosphere from oath of loyalty ... I hope you will fill this game
like oath of loyalty with plenty of great interactions with the babes.
Custom render I made for fun, some days ago.

View attachment 1055291
She doas look great for someone not wanting to get into the entertainment/ gambling family business.

• Red Heart
Reactions: m4pII and Kuranai

Anthaeus

Dec 9, 2018
OK, not bad for a prologue. Some of the dialogue could be a little better IMO, but I'm very picky about that sort of thing and I have no idea if English is the Dev's first language. Renders are about a million times better than anything I could do for sure.

I'll be back for the next update and I'll see if I can find a few friendly people to come check it out too :)

• Red Heart

Kuranai

The Fool
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Hey Kuranai. Please update the Changelog and Genre (for planned tags). Are you planning on releasing an android port?

Has the game been significantly reworked since the original v.0.1?
Gone over some of the dialogue again with the help of a proofreader, added a new interaction with Steve before the robbery event to add more backstory and meaning to his character and MC, continued from where we stopped in the demo, also added some interactions with new characters.

Last edited:

Kuranai

The Fool
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
OK, not bad for a prologue. Some of the dialogue could be a little better IMO, but I'm very picky about that sort of thing and I have no idea if English is the Dev's first language. Renders are about a million times better than anything I could do for sure.

I'll be back for the next update and I'll see if I can find a few friendly people to come check it out too :)
Yeah, it's not my first language, it's my first time writing something like a VN in another language so help and opinions on where I could improve are always appreciated.

Anthaeus

Dec 9, 2018
Yeah, it's not my first language, it's my first time writing something like a VN in another language so help and opinions on where I could improve are always appreciated.
I wouldn't worry about the dialogue too much, I've seen a lot worse from native English speakers and the best organized crime game I've found on F95 is written by HopesGaming who is from Denmark.

I've dropped a link to here in the DeLuca discord instead of on the F95 thread so hopefully it will only be the fans who come and have a look and not the trolls.

• Red Heart

Kuranai

The Fool
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I wouldn't worry about the dialogue too much, I've seen a lot worse from native English speakers and the best organized crime game I've found on F95 is written by HopesGaming who is from Denmark.

I've dropped a link to here in the DeLuca discord instead of on the F95 thread so hopefully it will only be the fans who come and have a look and not the trolls.
Thank you for that :giggle:

Last edited:

Kuranai

The Fool
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Gave it a try and it seems pretty good and has a unique story with an MC that seems pretty likable and competent. I'm just wondering will there be other Love interests apart from the two daughters? they both seem nice but romancing a mod boss's daughter is kind of risky. I did get an error when running into the brother in the kitchen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry about that, fixed the error and reuploaded it.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
It looks very interesting. I'll give it a try!

I have two questions:

1) Can we play as the "good guy". The typical. Being a good person, doing good things, etc.

2) Will we have the option to really romance love interests? Will we have real romances?
I sincerely believe that in mafia stories, romances cannot be absent. They give that human touch to a story full of violence. And a touch of drama, too. They can end well or badly, but I think they always have to be there.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rare77 and Kuranai

Kuranai

The Fool
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
It looks very interesting. I'll give it a try!

I have two questions:

1) Can we play as the "good guy". The typical. Being a good person, doing good things, etc.

2) Will we have the option to really romance love interests? Will we have real romances?
I sincerely believe that in mafia stories, romances cannot be absent. They give that human touch to a story full of violence. And a touch of drama, too. They can end well or badly, but I think they always have to be there.
1 - I made a point system for cruelty and benevolence, it's up to you which path to take. I dunno if I can talk more about those choices without spoiling stuff, but the more benevolent choices would be the ones who doesnt use excessive violence where it's not due. A good example of it in the fight scene of the prologue itself. A good guy but not a pushover.

2 - Yes, I made the main cast with it's own character archs, characteristics, backstories, which you will find out the more you progress with them, and as I said before, you will have the possibility to romance then or keep being only friends.

I hope that answer those questions.

Also, thank you for playing my VN. :giggle:

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
1 - I made a point system for cruelty and benevolence, it's up to you which path to take. I dunno if I can talk more about those choices without spoiling stuff, but the more benevolent choices would be the ones who doesnt use excessive violence where it's not due. A good example of it in the fight scene of the prologue itself. A good guy but not a pushover.

2 - Yes, I made the main cast with it's own character archs, characteristics, backstories, which you will find out the more you progress with them, and as I said before, you will have the possibility to romance then or keep being only friends.

I hope that answer those questions.

Also, thank you for playing my VN. :giggle:
Oops I made the point to completely wreck that guy in the boxing ring. Guess I am on the evil path :devilish:.

• Love

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
Renders look nice. Here's hoping it is a smashing success. However, my problem with VNs that revolve around crime stories is that they usually go too far off into the weeds and the adult content is too far and few between allowing the reader to 'cool down' too much. I sincerely hope you can keep a good balance. I know some people like the 'story' aspect of VNs. But I think most people that come here do so for the adult content. Not saying you can't have a good story. I just think it needs to be balanced and that seems to be a difficult task for many devs who go story heavy.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
I initially tried the demo when it was released but it was "too short" to say anything... now playing this again i can say that i look forward to the story and its characters, this one got good potential.

btw there is an error at the start when you chose "all good" when Steve asks you what took you so long. I think it's a simple typo with MC custom name or something like that iirc

Anyway this one is on my watch list now, good luck Kuranai (y)

• Red Heart

Kuranai

The Fool
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I initially tried the demo when it was released but it was "too short" to say anything... now playing this again i can say that i look forward to the story and its characters, this one got good potential.

btw there is an error at the start when you chose "all good" when Steve asks you what took you so long. I think it's a simple typo with MC custom name or something like that iirc

Anyway this one is on my watch list now, good luck Kuranai (y)
Yeah, I looked it up and it's a typo. Thank you.

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes