Story can become quite good but only time will tell

Characters are decent enough

Will keep a eye out for this to see how it progresses

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Kuranai

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
Just finished the demo as well. Not too bad at all as far as intros go. Aside from a few grammar errors, flows well so far and allows for a lot of room for plot and character development. I will keep an eye and ear out for this as well

• Red Heart

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
not alot to get from this yet somehow enough. renders look great. and the demo gets its point across as much as it needs to. i have no reason not to try this game in the future so i'll keep an eye out till then.

good luck dev.

• Red Heart

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android port of
Hard Times [Ch5] with AdanGC Mods WT Mod
DOWNLOAD:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.

Last edited:

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
The renders and female models in the OP look good but the overview and the tags say nothing about what to expect content-wise from the game so for now, I'm not interested in playing.

• Sad

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
It's a good demo for the intro to the MC. He seems competent and likeable, so that's a huge plus going forward. The two daughters (the only potential LIs so far) are nice looking and we seem to be avoiding the bitchy older sister trope which is nice.

Vieira seems like a decent dude as mobsters go, but there's more to this whole setup than has been explained to the MC or the players.

What was MCs fallout that led to him being homeless? What's up with the old man? Why would a mobster take in a random dude and put him in his house with his family?

Looking forward to finding out the answers to this. Also I hope we have a chance to pay the barkeep back for his kindness.

Heml0ck

Mar 7, 2018
Promising start. (y)

These types of stories are always a blast. Italy is romantic and, to no one's surprise, Italian characters and themes have great potential for romantic scenes and plots. The art looks really nice too. Good luck and Godspeed.

operamini

Sep 2, 2019
You must not have played Oath of Loyalty or DeLuca Family. Lol
and Alexandra, there are still only a few though we could certainly get a few more

to the dev, great start.
just find it a bit hard to believe the boss would put him on the main house right away, hopefully that makes more sense in the future.

YGOLD

Dec 25, 2020
That thumbnail looks pretty cool and Graphic Violence tag with Male Protagonist?
Sounds good to me, I just love this type of games, ill be trying the game now

Kuranai

The Fool
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
It's a good demo for the intro to the MC. He seems competent and likeable, so that's a huge plus going forward. The two daughters (the only potential LIs so far) are nice looking and we seem to be avoiding the bitchy older sister trope which is nice.

Vieira seems like a decent dude as mobsters go, but there's more to this whole setup than has been explained to the MC or the players.

What was MCs fallout that led to him being homeless? What's up with the old man? Why would a mobster take in a random dude and put him in his house with his family?

Looking forward to finding out the answers to this. Also I hope we have a chance to pay the barkeep back for his kindness.
Glad you enjoyed it and liked the MC :)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Kuranai

Looks great. I was actually trying to see that one yesterday as it's a background for your itch.io by blocking the center stuff with a blocker but unfortunately the background and the center stuff was attached so both got removed and I had to undo it.

• Love
4.00 star(s) 35 Votes