4.00 star(s) 35 Votes

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
A bit short but isn't that what we think of all Demo's? Decent renders, good writing, definitely hooked one in me. Enjoyed the smooth easy ride and can't wait to watch this one grow. Kuranai, good work so far.

Kuranai

The Fool
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
A bit short but isn't that what we think of all Demo's? Decent renders, good writing, definitely hooked one in me. Enjoyed the smooth easy ride and can't wait to watch this one grow. Kuranai, good work so far.
Thanks for the kind words, glad you liked it.

Reactions: BarbarrossaNA

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
just saw the pics and the titl and hoped that game would be about a male mc who is either a teacher or agent but an old geezer. (like that grey haired guy in the pics) but ofc it has to be a young guy. but the thumbnail is really cool +1

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kuranai

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I know it's been awhile, but I have a good size list of games to play so games I've not previously caught up with the Dev on, takes awhile to get around to the front, so just now got to this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you so much for this, and I'll be looking forward for the next update.

• Red Heart

Kuranai

The Fool
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I know it's been awhile, but I have a good size list of games to play so games I've not previously caught up with the Dev on, takes awhile to get around to the front, so just now got to this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you so much for this, and I'll be looking forward for the next update.
Selecting soundtracks, should release in a few hours tops. Also, sorry about the silence here, this release took me a while because I had to buy new hardware and the deliveries took a long time to get here.

Kuranai

The Fool
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
New version uploaded on Itch and Patreon.

A new game is required or you will find bugs.

Last edited:

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Wow, I am impressed. There are choices, the dialogue feels natural, and the renders look great. This was on my radar since the demo, and I am glad it was. This game has so much potential. Can't wait to join the...family business. Still found a few typos and the like, but not a big deal. There's also a lot more content which was nice but it also ends right when things were getting good lol.

I hope in the future the choices will be more meaningful and we get to choose who we can romance (not a fan of 'fuck em' all'). Kudos Kuranai, you've got a fan. ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rare77 and Kuranai

Kuranai

The Fool
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Wow, I am impressed. There are choices, the dialogue feels natural, and the renders look great. This was on my radar since the demo, and I am glad it was. This game has so much potential. Can't wait to join the...family business. Still found a few typos and the like, but not a big deal. There's also a lot more content which was nice but it also ends right when things were getting good lol.

I hope in the future the choices will be more meaningful and we get to choose who we can romance (not a fan of 'fuck em' all'). Kudos Kuranai, you've got a fan. ;)
Yeah, you will be able to choose who you romance.

Last edited:

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Hard Times [Prologue] [Kuranai] ORIGINAL SIZE: 626MB

Compressed version for WINDOWS (70MB)
Compressed version for LINUX (60MB)
Compressed version for MAC (53MB)

Enjoy :)

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Hey Kuranai. Please update the Changelog and Genre (for planned tags). Are you planning on releasing an android port?

Has the game been significantly reworked since the original v.0.1?

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes