4.00 star(s) 35 Votes

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
You should always look at the one on top. It is the one that actually is used on this site.
I'll try to keep that in mind. That said, it seems like a site issue to me (why have two separate lists?)

Unless the answer is to allow the creator of the OP to include a list of future tags, as in this case. In which case, the user maintaining the OP should either:
- keep the two lists in sync; or
- remove the unneeded duplicate. Under Genre, point to the list in the header, and (if desired) maintain the future tags list (apparently, some things there are no longer future).

Personally, being old and decrepit, the list in the OP is generally easier to read. One suspects this is deliberate, as some people evidently feel the tags are to be considered spoilers....

Wizard85

Aug 6, 2018
You don't know what hard times are, daddy! Hard times are when the textile workers around this country are out of work and got four, five kids, and can't pay their wages, can't buy their food. Hard times are when the auto workers are out of work and they tell them, "go home!". And hard times are when a man has worked at a job thirty years - thirty years! - they give him a watch, kick him in the butt and say "hey, a computer took your place, daddy!". That's hard times! That's hard times.
I was wondering when Dusty was going to make an appearance in this thread.

Reactions: Misutero

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
still a nice game, but nevertheless i have to make some sneaky remark:
THE FUCK REMOVE those "Save here" lines of previous chapters once you made the update XD
( i had to replay for some reason, and those lines were just annoying -> chapter 10, 11 and 12)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Wait but the planned tag says harem I assume that means more are gonna be added
Because if it's just them two
It's a throuple not a harem.
According to the site rules, you are absolutely correct.
  • Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]
So, there is a good chance that more potential LIs will be added in the future. It's all up to the developer, though; it wouldn't be the first time a developer erred in the application of F95's tags.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Why does this game only have 30 supporters?
Because people are dumb?

Seriously, though, a lot of people (like myself) support different creators and have to pick and choose which games we'll spend our limited funds on. I also think not enough folks know about this game. There are only around 850 posts on this thread. Threads with mid-level popularity (like Lust Academy, for example) have around 7000 posts, so that should give you an idea.

I believe this might be Kuranai's first adult game. In most cases, more time needs to pass for enough momentum to be created before seeing better results. That said, I'll do my part on this, now that another game I was promoting has made it to the F95 homepage highlights strip.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 35 Votes