4.00 star(s) 35 Votes

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Wait but the planned tag says harem I assume that means more are gonna be added
Because if it's just them two
It's a throuple not a harem.
According to the site rules, you are absolutely correct.
  • Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]
So, there is a good chance that more potential LIs will be added in the future. It's all up to the developer, though; it wouldn't be the first time a developer erred in the application of F95's tags.
Unfortunately, this rule is planned to be changed in the near future, and for this site's purposes a harem will be made up of at least one MC and 2 LIs.

179haremA non-monogamous relationship centered around the protagonist being loved by at least two more people. Usually all are aware of the dynamic, but if some are not include the cheating tag too

I agree it's ridiculous, but that's how it's gonna be with the next tag system revamp.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Unfortunately, this rule is planned to be changed in the near future, and for this site's purposes a harem will be made up of at least one MC and 2 LIs.

179haremA non-monogamous relationship centered around the protagonist being loved by at least two more people. Usually all are aware of the dynamic, but if some are not include the cheating tag too

I agree it's ridiculous, but that's how it's gonna be with the next tag system revamp.
Sure, that makes sense: give all of the super-whiners more fuel by caving to their demands. "Bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it pays off for them."

• Sad
Reactions: Aristos

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1690231768705.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
These are especially hard times for harem and harem lovers, we all agree.
Dev had trouble and stopped highlights in April ... these times hard on us all.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Sure, that makes sense: give all of the super-whiners more fuel by caving to their demands. "Bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it pays off for them."
I don't understand, how is the planned change to the harem tag a bad thing? It literally describes what a harem should look like.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I don't understand, how is the planned change to the harem tag a bad thing? It literally describes what a harem should look like.
It's not that tag specifically. It's the whole issue of moaners and babies constantly whining all round F95 about how a tag isn't precise enough and therefore a game's dev is a "liar" or similar. It's such an entitled bullshit attitude. If a game doesn't have what you want, fine: stop playing it. I personally don't enjoy urination or scat, but if that gets added to a game as optional content, I don't start throwing my fists to the sky and declare F95 is my mortal enemy. It gets pretty childish. (Obviously, if it's not optional then that is on the dev.)

Changing because F95 themselves came to the conclusion that such-and-such is more accurate is fine. But this really feels like it's just caving to all of that whining. And since enough of that seems to have changed things, people are encouraged to complain even more. That's especially unfortunate since those gripes very often are just nitpicking. It's incredibly annoying to see that crap all over the place.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
It's not that tag specifically. It's the whole issue of moaners and babies constantly whining all round F95 about how a tag isn't precise enough and therefore a game's dev is a "liar" or similar. It's such an entitled bullshit attitude. If a game doesn't have what you want, fine: stop playing it. I personally don't enjoy urination or scat, but if that gets added to a game as optional content, I don't start throwing my fists to the sky and declare F95 is my mortal enemy. It gets pretty childish. (Obviously, if it's not optional then that is on the dev.)

Changing because F95 themselves came to the conclusion that such-and-such is more accurate is fine. But this really feels like it's just caving to all of that whining. And since enough of that seems to have changed things, people are encouraged to complain even more. That's especially unfortunate since those gripes very often are just nitpicking. It's incredibly annoying to see that crap all over the place.
I am not familiar with other such cases of mistaken tag identity, but the pregnancy tag has been a thorn in my side for a long time now (and I suspect, for many others as well). It bundled two very similar, but distinct fetishes together that left a lot of room for discomfort for many people - it needed to be changed/updated.

As for the rest, like I said, I am unfamiliar what other tags were frequent victims of complaints due to such vague wording.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I am not familiar with other such cases of mistaken tag identity, but the pregnancy tag has been a thorn in my side for a long time now (and I suspect, for many others as well). It bundled two very similar, but distinct fetishes together that left a lot of room for discomfort for many people - it needed to be changed/updated.

As for the rest, like I said, I am unfamiliar what other tags were frequent victims of complaints due to such vague wording.
it's mostly about the definition of harem. some define it as more than 1 gf and others as bang every girl above 18. realistically I would prefer this game to not have harem in it despite loving it in other games. my reason being it would cheapen the bond MC forms with a girl and would cause some kind of trouble down the road

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
it's mostly about the definition of harem. some define it as more than 1 gf and others as bang every girl above 18. realistically I would prefer this game to not have harem in it despite loving it in other games. my reason being it would cheapen the bond MC forms with a girl and would cause some kind of trouble down the road
...says you!!! You need to get out more and actually know what to do

Reactions: EJW

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
Ok lets get somthing straight here people this game is abit of a side gig for the dev and so thats why the updates are not really big and take time to make.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Ok lets get somthing straight here people this game is abit of a side gig for the dev and so thats why the updates are not really big and take time to make.
I guess it might be useful that you've specifically posted this, but it really shouldn't need to be said. Developing a VN as a side gig is actually the standard for most devs TBH. They obviously have to eat, sleep somewhere, etc. In the vast majority of cases, they pay for all of that themselves. Unless they are rich or at least have a hefty cache of cash in the mean time, they can't really afford to be jobless and work on a game like this. There are many that will quit their jobs or something to work on an adult game, but by far the majority of devs of games that I see are doing it on the side. The majority of those that do try it immediately as a full-time thing end up abandoning the game at some point.

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
Being roughly in the middle of the story currently, Hard times is a truly great AVN, it really deserves more following.
EDIT :
But the romance part should have gotten better writing and pacing seriously, i mean in a couple of days he spent with them, the daughters of the boss go from considering the MC as a stranger into becoming his girlfriends and having sex with him, that's borderline ridiculous in an AVN that felt so well paced up to then.
It feels so at odd with how everything else happening in the story is wrote in a better and more believable way.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 35 Votes