4.00 star(s) 35 Votes

Lunar Princess

Sep 6, 2022
I'm sorry dev. But honestly the game is not that good imo. I'm not saying its bad but there are many reason this game don't have many patron
The story and characters is quite generic. If you want a game with mafia story there are better option out there. The Deluca Family for ex. 2 main LI with one is a nerdy stereotype books girl and the other is sporty type. Nothing special. The renders is okay but not great. Again there are games out there with worse story and render but the opposite also apply. Its also don't have those "popular fetish" like harem, incest, ntr to grab attention from some crowd. For me that is a good thing but I'm speaking in general.
I gave it like 7/10. Its alright but no thing special.

Kuranai

The Fool
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I'm sorry dev. But honestly the game is not that good imo. I'm not saying its bad but there are many reason this game don't have many patron
The story and characters is quite generic. If you want a game with mafia story there are better option out there. The Deluca Family for ex. 2 main LI with one is a nerdy stereotype books girl and the other is sporty type. Nothing special. The renders is okay but not great. Again there are games out there with worse story and render but the opposite also apply. Its also don't have those "popular fetish" like harem, incest, ntr to grab attention from some crowd. For me that is a good thing but I'm speaking in general.
Thanks for the criticism, it's my first time writing a story so I expect the game to have it's shortcomings, but I'm happy with the experience, I'll never claim to be a great writer or that the story doesn't have it's cliches, but I'm happy working on it.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Thanks for the criticism, it's my first time writing a story so I expect the game to have it's shortcomings, but I'm happy with the experience, I'll never claim to be a great writer or that the story doesn't have it's cliches, but I'm happy working on it.
I mean, 7/10 isn't actually bad. Also, there are many of us who disagree with Lunar's assessment. Is there room for improvement? Of course. Is the game bad? Not even close. Being your first time to create a story especially, this is actually quite good.

True Tale: My first poem ever was about a flying, fire-breathing dragon. I rhymed everything with the /ee/ vowel sound and even used me twice for rhymes in the same stanza. :ROFLMAO:

We all have to start somewhere, and I'd say you're off to a pretty good start. :)

Last edited:

Ag414

Dec 24, 2022
Ehh.... the only important con I can say about the game is no incest... but other than that nothing special to point it about. There was mentioned render issues... but I think renders are pretty good and story is also a new type of writing. It shouldn't be compared to 'deluca family' or any other game in that regard. It also has harem and pregnancy as planned. So great game. Solid 9.5/10 for me.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Ehh.... the only important con I can say about the game is no incest... but other than that nothing special to point it about. There was mentioned render issues... but I think renders are pretty good and story is also a new type of writing. It shouldn't be compared to 'deluca family' or any other game in that regard. It also has harem and pregnancy as planned. So great game. Solid 9.5/10 for me.
to be fair, MC's mom is dead, dad is an abusive pos, brother hates him, and that seems to be the extent of his family. it would be cool to see MC meet his dad while doing work only for the boss to threaten to kill him for being a trash father. this is one of those rare games where no incest is great imo because I enjoy the plot and characters. also Big Smoke got what he deserved and CJ got rid of him a 2nd time. that's a GTA San Andreas reference for you kids

Cornholio231

Sep 7, 2020
So is the game abandoned then? I like it too. It's a decent mobster type game and there's not many that i have found here.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
It will, I'm just dealing with irl work stuff atm, but still working on the next ch, just taking longer due to fatigue and extra work because we have to be on call and have to do incursions, do patrolling and whatnot. But yeah, I'm still here.
Just wanted to say that I liked the game very much. The story is decent and LIs are gorgeous. Hope you will do fine and won't drop it. Good luck.

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
Its a harem game

GentleMaster

Oct 26, 2019
I actually really enjoyed this game so far, and I also think the story is interesting and pretty well written. So I hope you'll continue to work on it.

This game's story is more of a slow-burn with fairly grounded characters, whereas The DeLuca Family is more action-driven with a lot of comedy elements and over-the-top characters. I'm also a big fan of The DeLuca Family, but I don't think it's fair to compare the two, since they're very different animals.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I actually really enjoyed this game so far, and I also think the story is interesting and pretty well written. So I hope you'll continue to work on it.

This game's story is more of a slow-burn with fairly grounded characters, whereas The DeLuca Family is more action-driven with a lot of comedy elements and over-the-top characters. I'm also a big fan of The DeLuca Family, but I don't think it's fair to compare the two, since they're very different animals.
developer mentioned that they plan to work on it when life slows down for them but atm it's not easy and to please be patient

Reactions: GentleMaster

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yeah, but you have to read the Genre to know that. Reading is a turn-off for some people around here. :LOL:
Not a book.gif
there is no harem tag
True. ATM only the sisters know about each other, unless I'm misremembering. And 2 LIs with the MC doesn't qualify for harem yet, according to F95's site definition.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
allow me to clarify. when I said there is no harem tag, I meant there is no harem tag currently. I assumed people were asking if current game had harem in it

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes