4.00 star(s) 35 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
¿Puede proporcionar una traducción al inglés de sus mensajes en otro idioma, de acuerdo con la regla nº 1.5 del sitio? Este no es un hilo dedicado a la traducción, por lo que todo lo que se publique en un idioma que no sea el inglés debe incluir también una traducción, incluso si se proporciona desde una herramienta en línea como Deepl.com.
---------------------------
Can you please provide an English translation for your posts in another language, as per Site Rule #1.5? This is not a dedicated translation thread, so anything posted in a language besides English needs also to include a translation, even if provided from an online tool like Deepl.com.

Reactions: Walter Victor

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
I can understand going through some stuff in life, job, family, etc. It's life but if we are closing on a year of no content only of special renders, you have to consider certain things business-wise. I'm not trying to be an evil guy here or tell you what to do it's just advice, I'm probably in the minority on this. But I'm sure you can pick things up and wish you well in whatever you do for it's worth I was a huge fan of your game. Take care of yourself Kuranai.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I can understand going through some stuff in life, job, family, etc. It's life but if we are closing on a year of no content only of special renders, you have to consider certain things business-wise. I'm not trying to be an evil guy here or tell you what to do it's just advice, I'm probably in the minority on this. But I'm sure you can pick things up and wish you well in whatever you do for it's worth I was a huge fan of your game. Take care of yourself Kuranai.
the guy is a cop irl. you want him to deal with his job on a daily basis AND come home to work on a project as well but say you understand why he isn't releasing updates? did I get that right?

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
the guy is a cop irl. you want him to deal with his job on a daily basis AND come home to work on a project as well but say you understand why he isn't releasing updates? did I get that right?
he's got time to do renders. business wise it would be smart to use that time for the project people are paying him for. though he gets like 35$ a month from patreon, so it's understandable that that's not high on his priority list and he just does whatever's most fun for him.

Reactions: BanditoMarito
4.00 star(s) 35 Votes