4.00 star(s) 35 Votes

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
FAP369ZONE

Virus found in the compressed version .... (n):eek:
(MixDrop download .... Trojan:Script/Wacatac.H!ml)
All my files are clean, i test and play them myself after all :geek:

Its a known mixdrop problem when downloading directly without any precautions like adblockers (i would recommend ublock), this is why you should always use standalone downloaders (i would recommend JDownloader2).

Here is a VirusTotal check for mixdrop link:

Notice: If you have antivirus like windows defender it can become a little overzealous, double check with VirusTotal if you are not sure.
Notice 2: Ren'Py itself can sometimes give false positive, i got hits sometimes on 32bit exe.

Last edited:

Mars_ixv

Sep 3, 2022
Can someone tell me why in alot of these games the guy almost makes the girl orgasm and stops saying "not yet" or "lets change postitions first" Do these writers not realize girls can have mulitple orgasms? It's a weird and small thing but it annoys the hell out of me and seems like a good way to piss a girl off irl. If a girl is about to cum, LET HER, it's not one and done.

Nov 19, 2018
Can someone tell me why in alot of these games the guy almost makes the girl orgasm and stops saying "not yet" or "lets change postitions first" Do these writers not realize girls can have mulitple orgasms? It's a weird and small thing but it annoys the hell out of me and seems like a good way to piss a girl off irl. If a girl is about to cum, LET HER, it's not one and done.
I think is about that some people think that if you not let the person cum right away it makes the orgasm more intense when they finally cum ? I mean it works on allot of men not sure about women.

Sorry if im wrong about it.

Anyway also wanted to make a post and say how I rely enjoy the story allot. In some aspects it hits home allot.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
That depends hard on the gal...

My ex wife was extremely sensitve after getting off, trying to go for more has mostly lead to a - "upset" is the wrong wording for it - wifey that wants a break and resume after her deeper parts have calmed down a little, but much more demanding this time.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
It's called edging and it CAN result in a stronger orgasm. And it works on both female and male. Some people do enjoy it, and for some it's just frustrating. I said CAN, because there are people, who find it frustrating, because they don't seem to be effected that much or at all from edging, they just want to get off.

SergejGamer73

Nov 8, 2018
Hello, why the text is black, not white or yellow I can't read the black text I do not see good, can the next update change color??

Festus

May 30, 2018
I've download version 12 installed it opened a save from ver 11 but the game does not click over to ver12 just say's end of ver 11 save here then goes to credits.
Do I have to start a new game to continue?

aussiegamer85

Aug 20, 2017
I've download version 12 installed it opened a save from ver 11 but the game does not click over to ver12 just say's end of ver 11 save here then goes to credits.
Do I have to start a new game to continue?
start new, then quick skip to chapter 12

Reactions: yamcha

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Hard Times [Ch. 14 Fixed] Unofficial Android Port + AdanGC Mods's WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 255mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
I think it's another one of those men's fantasies. where you see this all the time is in BDSM as a form of authority and domination
And for most men it definitely has nothing to do with having a more intense orgasm they just want to prolong sex. because we all know what happens when a man has an orgasm and how insecure most men are about it

Reactions: Mars_ixv
4.00 star(s) 35 Votes