Emmitudo

Feb 4, 2018
i noticed this game has mind control tag so... does the MC use mind control or someone else is using it?
I know it has someone else using it, there are several different routes with that sorta content. I'm not sure if there's any routes where the MC uses it.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Yeah, there is some hypnosis of the MC during some of the carnival routes. And then with it you get some random events on the streets with scenes of the MC being hypnotized. Beyond that I haven't noticed any other ones.

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
I need help.I'm stuck on Lilys route.I'm male, got the panties and the dress but I can't progress any further.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Update to 4.7
(you should redownload the windows launcher, since this version is not compatible with php 5.x and I had to update it)

Windows and Linux mod (phpdesktop ) + unpacked date (images & php files without the "ExeOutput for PHP")

Instructions:
download the archive for your OS (windows or linux) and the data archive. Extract both archives and merge their folders (=extract them in the same directory).
If you want to use alternative php 5.x 4.7 is compatible with php7.x local servers like , , ,etc. you'll need only the Data archive.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Character creation is borked by whatever you're doing here. In the packed version character creation works, but using it with the extracted 4.7 data and windows phpdesktop-chrome.exe file makes it so the character doesn't change when clicking the "change xxx" button and this error appears:
cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at Filepath\Hornstown - windows\Hornstown\Data\player-avatar.php:1) in Filepath\Hornstown - windows\Hornstown\Data\player-avatar.php on line 2

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
i dont get the totally not tinder app, dana asks for dickpic but there is no option to send one and she gets mad if you dont

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Is the game still bad or did it actually became good? Been some time since i last played it
If you didn't like it before (and personally I've always been a little on the fence), nothing about the newer builds will change that. Most of the stories are shallow and short and the gameplay isn't anything to write home about, but the idea that some of these stories might get expanded upon is what keeps me checking it out. Though it seems like they'd just rather keep adding more shallow storylines instead of adding depth to anything that's already there, so I'll probably let this one sit for a while now.

Actually I'd say the more recent builds are worse overall because they're actual stand alone executables instead of browser pages and have no way to increase text size.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
I could never go through the main/mysterious app storyline due to all the crazy checks you have to pass to complete it. Just ruined the immersion for me. And yeah, it seems like most of the other storylines are pretty short. And the Hornyz dates aren't repeatable, are they?

The longest and best route (that I've played so far anyway) is the dating Keiko one. You can have a relationship with her, or basically be the 3rd wheel in the relationship.

Most of the others I have tried from time to time. But it seems like a bug in it would break it at some point. All in all though it has improved since the last time I played it consistently. And new material is being added all the time. I just wish more storylines had more depth to them.

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Character creation is borked by whatever you're doing here. In the packed version character creation works, but using it with the extracted 4.7 data and windows phpdesktop-chrome.exe file makes it so the character doesn't change when clicking the "change xxx" button and this error appears:
cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at Filepath\Hornstown - windows\Hornstown\Data\player-avatar.php:1) in Filepath\Hornstown - windows\Hornstown\Data\player-avatar.php on line 2
It has nothing to do with "whatever I'm doing here"....

Those header errors are caused because the dev encoded the file with "UTF-8 BOM".

You can:
- convert the error file to UTF-8 encoding without BOM (like those attached in the zip) with notepad++
- or update the php engine of phpdesktop-chrome to 7.2 and higher

- or use another local php server like laragon that gets updated more often.
- or just use the packed version

Last edited:

Outword

Nov 12, 2018
Updated the patch.
The cheats/patches work both for the original version and the unpacked one.
For the original you should place the "HORNSTOWN.exe" and the "Data" folder of the cheat in the same directory.
View attachment 880247
Just choose the one you need, extract and replace the original file(if you use the unpacked version).
- "patron & developer mode" enables the in-game cheat mode.

Have fun :)

edit: added patron & cheat mode (thanks to Prevat https://f95zone.to/threads/hard-times-in-hornstown-v4-7-unlikely.3493/post-4476759 )
thx :love:

Reactions: pk2000

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
As wide as the ocean, as shallow as a puddle.

The dev continues to make small 10 minute story segments and doesn't deepen any of the stories.

x666

Dec 10, 2017
It has nothing to do with "whatever I'm doing here"....

Those header errors are caused because the dev encoded the file with "UTF-8 BOM".

You can:
- convert the error file to UTF-8 encoding without BOM (like the one attached bellow) with notepad++
- or update the php engine of phpdesktop-chrome to 7.2 and higher

- or use another local php server like laragon that gets updated more often.
- or just use the packed version
Thank you!

Reactions: pk2000

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
Haven't played in a while and remember being able to manage some club in the red light district, but somehow I don't see an option. Is there a way to cheat with the trainer app, or anything specific I have to do? I am playing on an old save, so if there is a way to fuck it up, I might have. Don't want to restart, but gonna do it if necessary

RJ24

Jan 15, 2019
While using the packed version it gives an Error 500
saying that in my directory /Data/gameindex.php is an invalid address
and that file doesnt exist or cant be read when you open the data folder
How do I fix this ?

Last edited:

brody990

Jun 11, 2017
So is there any way to get a strapon or something? playing as a wman sending out Theo and ivette out to be pimped but their "skills" need to be improved but i don't see any way to do that without going getting a dick which is a lot of dollar at the minute and they send 0 back because they don't have any skills.

2.60 star(s) 27 Votes