Hubs_in_hose

Jan 11, 2018
I really do enjoy this game. I don't know if the dev reads comments here. There is a bug that bothers me. The image preview (window on the right) does not match the worn item or the description in the text.

For example the "bell bottoms with a revealing top" shows just that, but when worn is a maroon and gold dress
the "Large latex black dildo" shows a purple and white rabbit like vibe

dussalant

Donor
Aug 29, 2016
Link: &
Release: 23 Apr 2018
Version: 1.2
Platform: Windows & Mac
Language: English

Change-log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Yxel

Yxel

Nov 15, 2017
The game is pretty good, but too much grindind. Needed some "easy mode" to make things faster.

JamesM82

Apr 23, 2018
I really love this game, but i think im kind of stuck... I need to finish the ask with Phantom, but aparently im not submissive enough.. Any ideas how to do it? Im in the submissive path... I know there is a walktrough.. but it doesnt explain it enough... :_(

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
You need to be a slave and wear the collar. Then at some point you can ask your Mistress about a session with the phantom, where she will reveal herself.
But it is much easier to be friendly with the Shemale behind the bar and just ask her about the Phantom. Then she will show you a picture of the demasked phantom and the mission is accomplished.

JamesM82

Apr 23, 2018
But it is much easier to be friendly with the Shemale behind the bar and just ask her about the Phantom. Then she will show you a picture of the demasked phantom and the mission is accomplished.
Thank you! Doing that was soooo much easy the game after that :)

ltybcs

Feb 22, 2017
Hard Times in Hornstown [v1.22]

Download:
- - -

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Great game, but it's still sooo slow after each click.

Hmm, it keeps locking up with the shoplifting/jail route. I just read that the game will get ported to a different system later this month, so I'll wait for that and continue from there I guess.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
It should open in your browser. If not, try opening
\Hornstown 1.23\Hornsville_Data\StreamingAssets\data\game.html

Mirta

Mar 28, 2018
I seem to have some issues.

In the gym clicking on workout freezes the game and at the mall when I buy the necklace for Shirley I get "Printing this expression may have trapped me in an infinite loop." where some pics or animations should be. I'm using Firefox and it's updated. Do I need something more for the HTML stuffs ?

2.50 star(s) 28 Votes