getdare

Aug 28, 2017
You can't get a second date, but you can have sex with them instead of the sorry message. Show up in stylish clothes, stay in the background when they want you to dance, and let them dom you.
On the latest version this scene is bugged. When I chose to hang back the game freezes and I can't chose any other option anymore.

saeids

Feb 4, 2019
You can't get a second date, but you can have sex with them instead of the sorry message. Show up in stylish clothes, stay in the background when they want you to dance, and let them dom you.
still not working :/
what else should i do?

getdare

Aug 28, 2017
Same for me. I got to that place by inspecting the web page because I can't click links the normal way. I come in stylish clothes, stay in the background, agree to let them dom but then get the sorry message.

QDL

Feb 25, 2019
Hmm. Have you been hitting the club a lot? IIRC, there's a downcheck for not being familiar with the place, and an upcheck for being an employee.

getdare

Aug 28, 2017
upcheck for being an employee
How do you become a employee in that club? I managed to own slaves but was never offered a job there. Either way I am screwed because I saved the game just on the same day the date starts... I have to create a new savegame in order to text that.

QDL

Feb 25, 2019
How do you become a employee in that club? I managed to own slaves but was never offered a job there. Either way I am screwed because I saved the game just on the same day the date starts... I have to create a new savegame in order to text that.
Go to the bar, interact with Mira, eventually you can ask her about a job and get introduced to the owner.

saeids

Feb 4, 2019
MYKKA

At step 4 the reply sex for money worked for my main character.

Also skipping step 3 (and so also 4) worked for an entirely new character.

Hope this helps
is there any way to have sex with mykka on the date?
everytime i try to go on a date with her, the police on the mall see us!!!

QDL

Feb 25, 2019
is there any way to have sex with mykka on the date?
everytime i try to go on a date with her, the police on the mall see us!!!
The way I managed it:

1) Show up in fetish gear.
2) Do the drugs in a secluded place instead of public.
3) Mess with someone annoying rather than piss in the fountain.

saeids

Feb 4, 2019
The way I managed it:

1) Show up in fetish gear.
2) Do the drugs in a secluded place instead of public.
3) Mess with someone annoying rather than piss in the fountain.
Untitled.jpg

i do all things as you said,
but still it's not working and the police see us

taru

Apr 23, 2018
how is this game? down loading for me takes for ever so id like to know if its sweet or not

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
how is this game? down loading for me takes for ever so id like to know if its sweet or not
Huge variety of content, not all of it focused on feminizing the MC. However it's a really long grind for anything, and has some trial and error in it that can lock you out of content.

Reactions: taru
2.50 star(s) 28 Votes