DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
Erotic massage value need to get fixed, seems once you reach 50 it goes in negative value and keep going down ;)
Also been a too wealthy guy seems causing issues.. i noticed really strange disappearance in the wallet (talking about once reached 5000 $ around)

(This is related to the version 8.42.. 9.0 on their site working good for those!)

Could be nice also a way to remove Diana/Daniel collar once you break up with them atleast..

Last edited:

domacleod

Oct 18, 2017
is M2F a thing outside of bad ends? The first post is a bit confusing about that (i.e. "MM is gay content not /just/ m2f sucking dicks" - kind of implying it is /also/ m2f sucking dicks but at the same time not clear about it)

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
is M2F a thing outside of bad ends? The first post is a bit confusing about that (i.e. "MM is gay content not /just/ m2f sucking dicks" - kind of implying it is /also/ m2f sucking dicks but at the same time not clear about it)
Yup it's a thing.
Go through the Clinic experiment with the doctor, and you will become a female. It's actually the Only way you can play as a Female in the "Public Free Version" - since you can only start as a male.
There are also quite some contents exclusive to Female MC.

There are also some contents that's exclusive to M/M. But most contents are not exclusive to specific gender.

Reactions: domacleod
2.50 star(s) 28 Votes