yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HardTimesInHornstown-8.42
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

jastranger

May 31, 2021
i dont know where to find the data folder -_- i could be blind (first time playing the game)
If you're trying to use the patreon crack, you have to create your own "Data" folder in the same folder as your game executable. The game will not create it for you.

GorTavaro

Mar 10, 2021
When I launch the game it gives me PHP error "Call to OS function failed". Anybody has any idea how to solve it?

slowman

Jan 18, 2019
>Download public version
>press create character
>don't want to start as male because i don't like MTF content
>patrons only poorfag
ok
>quick start so i can possibly save edit and be female
>you must be logged in to save

Fuck this game

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
>Download public version
>press create character
>patrons only poorfag
ok

Fuck this game
There is a literal bypass in the main page??

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
I downloaded the public 8.6 version available on the website doesn't matter i've lost interest in a H-game that makes me make an account.
it doesn't matter what version you are using it should work since the bypass doesn't interfere with the game code but instead adds something to it and you don't even have to make an account.

Last edited:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
>Download public version
>press create character
>patrons only poorfag
ok

Fuck this game
I totally Get you. The Dev makes some very Manipulative and shady move on their game:
  • The public version is just a "Bait" to lure you into the Paid versions
  • It's somewhat equal or worse than those mobile "Free 2 Play" games
    • many contents are either pay-walled, or SUUUper grindy
    • you can't "save" freely
    • require login
    • in game ads
  • The plots are very convoluted and punishing, one mistake you are locked out of the route. IMO it's not even playable with only the Free Public Version
  • That, plus even the arts / writing is pretty decent, there's nothing really "amazing". I wouldn't recommend anyone to play this the free public version un-cracked.
That's why people above suggested you to read the first post, and use the crack from there.

Der Maskierte

Jun 25, 2019
its kinda crazy how much this game has evolved, but continues to be wide as an ocean and as shallow as a puddle.
My main problem with the way they use PHP to replace the whole page every time, instead of just loading what needs to be changed

That makes the game flicker annoyingly when playing online

They should look into AJAX or something

Aug 15, 2019
Updated the patch.
The cheats/patches work both for the original version and the unpacked one.
For the original you should place the "HORNSTOWN.exe" and the "Data" folder of the cheat in the same directory.
View attachment 880247
Just choose the one you need, extract and replace the original file(if you use the unpacked version).
- "patron & developer mode" enables the in-game cheat mode.

Have fun :)

edit: added patron & cheat mode (thanks to Prevat https://f95zone.to/threads/hard-times-in-hornstown-v4-7-unlikely.3493/post-4476759 )
can some one re up this files on other file changer (mega, any of cloud platform). i cant donwlad it, like all images on f95. always sad: connection lost

tnx

jastranger

May 31, 2021
can some one re up this files on other file changer (mega, any of cloud platform). i cant donwlad it, like all images on f95. always sad: connection lost

tnx

edit: I dumped part of 8.6 to check and it looks like the codes the crack uses don't change (or simply haven't in a long time) so the crack should work for any new updates

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 27 Votes