menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Just started playing this once again. I am amazed at all the new content since I last played. Nicely done.

A couple of questions though. When playing the Firefighter storyline, it seems like the responses never change between the characters. Grant is supposed to want to get into my pants, but he hasn't changed his dialog options or attempted to do anything with me. I know there is the asking about flirting thing. It seems there are only 2 options. One for him to always be professional (does he?) and two, to basically have sex all the time. Not much else. And when I talk with Trey, and try the "what comes naturally line" that conversation never changes either.

And then the firestation calls stopped altogether. It has been a least 2 weeks and haven't received a call. They just stopped for some strange reason. Any way to fix that?

danteuiuiuiui

Jan 1, 2018
How the hell do you start the all female tech company story?
The walkthrough says:
  • IQ skill higher than 1
  • Charm skill 1 or higher
  • Your character is male.
  • Your character’s looks are masculine or manly (Use the “Check yourself out” option in your home)
  • Your character has a dick that is not caged (e.g.: from other sissy content)

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
Every time I try the updates to this its just like 5 minutes worth of gameplay then you come to a dead-end/bad-end/game over.

I would rather have a few large paths, then like 40 mini paths.

Reactions: anime66

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
is there any way to cheat in this? it's so annoying having to replay the entire thing over and over with new updates, especially with all the glitches that always happen.
With the unpacked version I posted you can cheat/mod it all you want...
You just need to edit a bit, the files "chargen_V2.php" , "chargen_V2b.php" and "init2.php".

Cloudchaser

Jan 24, 2018
is there any way to cheat in this? it's so annoying having to replay the entire thing over and over with new updates, especially with all the glitches that always happen.
You can also use a site like this and load a savegame there. You need to search a lot, but you find everything there you need to cheat.

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
Well, the saveedit-site is good to edit states in RPG-Maker-Games but to really edit your stuff for this game here (beside basic things like money) you need to know what to do or you will most likely screw up your savegame.

Cloudchaser

Jan 24, 2018
Yeah but basic things like money and stats is the most important thing you need. Everything else is always more complicated. But you can't screw up those. And with that a lot more options quickly open up.

KRanseyer

Apr 25, 2019
The idea of this game is amazing and the variety of pathes absolutely great. BUT... what is really annoying: the pathes interfere so heavy, that you have(!) to follow the walkthrough absolute exact. If you make the "wrong" choice in one path, you may block another path forever, but get no hint. It just ends (or repeats) and you don't know why. And the next point: you need specific levels of fitness, charme, intelligence and so on. Sometimes "at least", sometimes "less then", but there is no overview where you are.
Or to make it short: free playing becomes a pain very fast, and just copying the walktrough is no fun.

stinkloch

Jun 18, 2017
I used pk2000 modded version of the game listed above.
Edited my savegame with the editor as follows at the beginning:

patron|i:1
patroncode|i:1
patroncheck|i:1

After loading the edited save file, game says now that it is the patreon version. Can somebody check? Is the patreon content unlocked after the save file is edited like above?

Jackyll48

Aug 23, 2018
I used pk2000 modded version of the game listed above.
Edited my savegame with the editor as follows at the beginning:

patron|i:1
patroncode|i:1
patroncheck|i:1

After loading the edited save file, game says now that it is the patreon version. Can somebody check? Is the patreon content unlocked after the save file is edited like above?

Played this game way back when. It used to work that way. I do not think it changed

2.60 star(s) 27 Votes