ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i have a problem continuing witchcraft storyline , after i fugred out the letter with the right pills i made i did stuff to get in jail but only bertha is there , what im doing wrong ? i want to continue with witchcraft part 3

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Good job, i like it
Super fun. Are there any demons or vampires that the MC crosses paths with and have somewhat of a role in the Game?. If not are there any future plans to have demons and or vamps that could cross your paths. Love the Supernatural elements that is why I ask. I look forward to my MC To come across the Witch storyline. Yet hey. To have Demons and Vamps also. I had to at least ask. Cheers to you regardless.

Reactions: Amber 3

kildar

Apr 24, 2017
Speak to people succesfully to raise the cap, then read books (from the mall) to improve the skill. From memory, the nurse and the woman in the gift shop are some of the easier ones to talk to early on.
Thanks, i actually lost the nurse (she stopped appearing) and couldn't find the gift shop.
No wonder i was stuck

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
hi everyone i hope you all are good, i want to ask something, in the option on the website "play the public version" has a limits of days to can play the that version or i can play it until i get any ending? another thing in the .exe version of the game i was trying to play it but i have a ntdll.dll error i tried many times to fix it but it dont work. thanks for taking you time if you read me :´3

Tamara

Feb 11, 2018
hi everyone i hope you all are good, i want to ask something, in the option on the website "play the public version" has a limits of days to can play the that version or i can play it until i get any ending? another thing in the .exe version of the game i was trying to play it but i have a ntdll.dll error i tried many times to fix it but it dont work. thanks for taking you time if you read me :´3
No limits, load and save both suck a lot though.

• Red Heart
Reactions: raziel121z

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
I recently played another game similar to this, Kinky Life Game, and it had an animated player avatar, which reminded me of Hornstown Next (the beta version of Hornstown with animations). I'm wondering why Hornstown Next was never uploaded; is it web-only or does it have some kind of DRM?

Otakusan94

Sep 21, 2017
Can someone plz help me? When I open a load the first image appears, even tho I haven´t saved there. When press the only available choice, the second image appears.

Reactions: Emmitudo

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
Downloaded the latest version 4.60 from the website

Curiously while virustotal.com and even an Avast scan itself show no detections from the file,
once I open the game, Avast Deepscan quarantines the .exe and says it's infected with URL:blacklist / Dyna:Injector

Anyone who could definitely say that's just a false positive?

TacoTown

Aug 26, 2019
Downloaded the latest version 4.60 from the website

Curiously while virustotal.com and even an Avast scan itself show no detections from the file,
once I open the game, Avast Deepscan quarantines the .exe and says it's infected with URL:blacklist / Dyna:Injector

Anyone who could definitely say that's just a false positive?
scaned it with antimalwarebytes and windows def and didn't find anything

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
Yep regular scans detect nothing.
It's when the .exe is running that Avast seems to classify something the application is doing as harmful behavior :unsure:

2.60 star(s) 27 Votes