armond

Apr 26, 2020
Yeah the thing is the wrightig made perfect sense, it was just generic and not very good and a bit bloated, I think the dev just took light criticism way to hard. Trying to give fans/critics what they think they want is never a winning strategy, make your game and take feedback that you agree with and makes sense to you because most of it is just sneaky snakes trying to trick you into making an ntr game instead of a hatem/incest game. Maybe that petition has something to do with it?

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
Yeah the thing is the wrightig made perfect sense, it was just generic and not very good and a bit bloated, I think the dev just took light criticism way to hard. Trying to give fans/critics what they think they want is never a winning strategy, make your game and take feedback that you agree with and makes sense to you because most of it is just sneaky snakes trying to trick you into making an ntr game instead of a hatem/incest game. Maybe that petition has something to do with it?
The writing made sense for season 1. But for season 2 it just went off the rails hard.
Every single girl in the game just went full bipolar, psychopathic, crazy, and all of that could switch inbetween just a scene and they never had the same range of emotions for the next.
The statement you made about people trying to finess NTR into the game is just wildly outlandish and absolutely without basis.
She went awol long before the petition on patreon started going around and she did express her intent to rewrite the game cause it took such a bad turn and the criticism was just all about how the girls acted super weird.

Sep 3, 2020
The writing made sense for season 1. But for season 2 it just went off the rails hard.
Every single girl in the game just went full bipolar, psychopathic, crazy, and all of that could switch inbetween just a scene and they never had the same range of emotions for the next.
The statement you made about people trying to finess NTR into the game is just wildly outlandish and absolutely without basis.
She went awol long before the petition on patreon started going around and she did express her intent to rewrite the game cause it took such a bad turn and the criticism was just all about how the girls acted super weird.
Haven't played the game in a long time, but I remember that the MC was an ass with no redeeming

qualities it's one thing to make a flawed character nothing's wrong with that but you still have to show

some redeeming qualities and humanize them and the choices you made in season 1 don't carry over to

season 2

and who tells their entire explicit backstory to somebody?

they just met a especially their daughter's best friend

and it's also the same best friend that instantly falls in love with the MC at the beginning

for No Good Reason

Reactions: MrTrue

armond

Apr 26, 2020
I mentioned the ntr thing in a more general sense, where commonly criticism is intended to brow beat what a person wants into a game, people wanted the characters to act differently would be more apt. But the characters being insane was part of the charm to me.

Mars88

Nov 20, 2017
I hope you guys are right and it's not abandoned. I really like this game, despite the strange behavior of the characters and illogical actions. Is there any news from the dev?

Mar 26, 2022
I mentioned the ntr thing in a more general sense, where commonly criticism is intended to brow beat what a person wants into a game, people wanted the characters to act differently would be more apt. But the characters being insane was part of the charm to me.
It wasn't about the fact that people wanted the characters to behave this way or that. Most of the criticism was about characters that didn't fit with how they were portrayed in the first season. There wasn't any rational reason for Isabella's abrupt gigantic mood swings or MC, who suddenly started bitching about everything while whining in the corner. And yes, I can agree that being totally crazy was the part of their charm, but it worked only for Antonella and her outbursts or "I'm constantly meddling and that's making everyones mad" Madison, not the whole cast going nuts without the any explanation. I like it when characters' personalities change over time, and I definitely don't condemn the author for trying to, but here it was realized almost comically and it didn't make a lot of sense.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
It wasn't about the fact that people wanted the characters to behave this way or that. Most of the criticism was about characters that didn't fit with how they were portrayed in the first season. There wasn't any rational reason for Isabella's abrupt gigantic mood swings or MC, who suddenly started bitching about everything while whining in the corner. And yes, I can agree that being totally crazy was the part of their charm, but it worked only for Antonella and her outbursts or "I'm constantly meddling and that's making everyones mad" Madison, not the whole cast going nuts without the any explanation. I like it when characters' personalities change over time, and I definitely don't condemn the author for trying to, but here it was realized almost comically and it didn't make a lot of sense.
Even in the first "season" nothing truly made any sense, especially the MC. He was supposed to be a seasoned cop but had the personality and maturity of a 13 year old and everyone treated him as such and he never seemed to care. The rest of the characters were batshit crazy but they went nuclear in season 2. The story, well what story? Everything was all over the place.

Aryanblood17

Feb 4, 2020
No updates on Patreon since November but I see the Twitter was active yesterday (check likes), either they are operated by different person or sadly this game has been abandoned. Can anyone on his discord see if he's active? Such a shame this game had potential :/

jkgkghg

Apr 22, 2020
No updates on Patreon since November but I see the Twitter was active yesterday (check likes), either they are operated by different person or sadly this game has been abandoned. Can anyone on his discord see if he's active? Such a shame this game had potential :/
I mean they are always online but no news at all since november.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Game has potential... with a better writer. Graphics are great but writing is confusing and the MC's characterization is bad

Reactions: Don Sucio

snow123789456

Jun 2, 2020
While I do like the game, some rework is required as some of the characters act very negatively toward other people. Hopefully a good rework. :)

3.80 star(s) 108 Votes