Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Why the hell is so difficult to have some lewd scene with Isabelle? She is the only girl without some lewd behaviour between her and our Mc :cry: :LOL:
I think a good time for this approach between them could be Nanami, if Isabelle is jealous of her then she should be more active and try to seduce us... just saying :WeSmart:

Reactions: DrFree

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
i wont see the need of whole remake, this game was one of my most fav agmes but now its on my well see list. not being salty but hoppefully the dev dosent give up.
I suppose the dev need to think again about the story he is telling, because renders were pretty good so i suppose is only a question of plot.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Why the hell is so difficult to have some lewd scene with Isabelle? She is the only girl without some lewd behaviour between her and our Mc :cry: :LOL:
I think a good time for this approach between them could be Nanami, if Isabelle is jealous of her then she should be more active and try to seduce us... just saying :WeSmart:
I think it pretty obvious that she was meant to be the carrot to keep you coming back and therefor they would flirt with the idea of lewds with her while holding off as long as possible. That clearly didn't work out. Timeskips are always a huge red flag for me and now they are reworking. Hopefully the rework is a story people want and not stalling.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
NEWS DISCORD

Hello, Everyone
It's been some long time without news... and there is still none.
But we can't get a hold of Yukana for some time already, so it was decided to share some things we know about overall situation.
After New Year, something happend in Yukana's life, that complicated many things. It was partially anticipated and partially tied to delay in November-December.
I won't go into details, since it's not my life to share, but, at that time, development lost it's priority to real life and it's problems. Furthermore, situation has not been resolved by the time we last talked, back in the end of February. It's not death-threatening, as far as i know, but somewhat complicated and tiring, both physicaly and mentaly. There was a brief period of huge panic, when Yukana couldn't focus on the game, but, despite everything, work was resumed in the end. Ending of last chapter, rerendering of older stuff, rewriting - those things were worked upon.
Then March came and April follows. We don't know anything new, if situation worsened or got resolved, if Yukana is okay or anything about current status of the game.

When we'll have anything new to say or Yukana will return to steady workflow, we'll notify you.
For now, though, that's all, folks

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
NEWS DISCORD

Hello, Everyone
But we can't get a hold of Yukana for some time already, so it was decided to share some things we know about overall situation.
After New Year, something happend in Yukana's life, that complicated many things. It was partially anticipated and partially tied to delay in November-December.
I won't go into details, since it's not my life to share, but, at that time, development lost it's priority to real life and it's problems. Furthermore, situation has not been resolved by the time we last talked, back in the end of February. It's not death-threatening, as far as i know, but somewhat complicated and tiring, both physicaly and mentaly. There was a brief period of huge panic, when Yukana couldn't focus on the game, but, despite everything, work was resumed in the end. Ending of last chapter, rerendering of older stuff, rewriting - those things were worked upon.
Then March came and April follows. We don't know anything new, if situation worsened or got resolved, if Yukana is okay or anything about current status of the game.

When we'll have anything new to say or Yukana will return to steady workflow, we'll notify you.
RIP Yukana. :cry:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
NEWS DISCORD

Hello, Everyone

That is sad news. May the irl issues of dev be resolved. Don't give up on this gem of a game. We are waiting for you so, take your time and don't be disheartened:).

KEEP GROWING!

STAY HEALTHY!

GOLDLUCK!:coffee: ゆかな

Reactions: danissj and molva

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
We are waiting for you so, take your time
Yeah take your time... but I don't pay a single cent so I'm not really invested, however the patrons... And so the milking has begun :HideThePain:

If you take money from people, you have to at least inform them when you don't work on the game. The only good reason not to do it is if you're dead. But professionalism is not a virtue in this field of work.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Yeah take your time... but I don't pay a single cent so I'm not really invested, however the patrons... And so the milking has begun :HideThePain:

If you take money from people, you have to at least inform them when you don't work on the game. The only good reason not to do it is if you're dead. But professionalism is not a virtue in this field of work.
That is the issue her patrons and dev herself should solve. If people are dumb enough to pay despite dev being awol than I don't know what to say those people. Maybe they are buncha rich dudes who don't care we they spent some bucks on a game. Who knows! I like characters and it's a good thing that dev decided to better plan story. Wait for better story is worth it that is IF the story is improved. I didn't played season 2 so I'm not concerned as I was planning to play from start again.

3.80 star(s) 108 Votes