Mantioxi

Nov 24, 2020
Don't sweat it too much, it's simply a file (which is likely a simple variable unlocker but this is simply a guess on my part). If so it can be reverse engineered rather quickly if necessary (I hope that it's not necessary though, see my final comment below):
View attachment 3662567
How it's coded and how informative it actually is has yet to be seen, so on that I can't comment. I don't even know where I stand on the VN anymore tbh, I need to see what's been done in this "overhaul" to make a proper assessment. If I've been sniped then I'll assist in unlocking what's in the VN with no mod update. If not I'll continue to rewrite the mod completely to suit the new overhaul. Yet to be determined at this point.
You always doing great job, either way, Sancho! We all thankful for that. And speaking about this VN... Ye, I hope dev redeems herself with the rework (I wanna see Oceanlab level of rework tbh). Sad that everything gone downhill with second season especially.
Cheers.

Reactions: Issikka

RYOUSC

Jan 11, 2021
I was doubtful towards the remake at first. But I actually love it. The visual looks better. The dialogue is better. The chronological order of the story got changed and I think it's an improvement. Even though I don't particularly care about Arlette, it makes sense to see her story first (and MC's life before the shootout incidence) before jumping into the family plot.

Amber is still my fav girl. And goddamn, the new version of her lewd scene in the flashback is so hot. Too bad it's kinda got interrupted but I think that scene will get revisited later.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hard to Love [v0.1 REMAKE] [Qori Gaming]

NOTE: This version is not the one with the integrated WT with it. Sancho1969 will take care of that ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Win/Linux:

Mac:

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

NOTE: Incest patch is included, but is NOT applied!

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
I was doubtful towards the remake at first. But I actually love it. The visual looks better. The dialogue is better. The chronological order of the story got changed and I think it's an improvement. Even though I don't particularly care about Arlette, it makes sense to see her story first (and MC's life before the shootout incidence) before jumping into the family plot.

Amber is still my fav girl. And goddamn, the new version of her lewd scene in the flashback is so hot. Too bad it's kinda got interrupted but I think that scene will get revisited later.
is there anything new for Isabella?

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Definitely has a much nicer UI than that cartoony crap that the old version had. At least that's an improvement.

Though it looks like skip transitions is still not in the preferences... Does anyone know a value that I could add in Developer mode to force enable transition skipping? Transitions annoy the crap out of me, but some devs seem intent on making people suffer them.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Definitely has a much nicer UI than that cartoony crap that the old version had. At least that's an improvement.

Though it looks like skip transitions is still not in the preferences... Does anyone know a value that I could add in Developer mode to force enable transition skipping? Transitions annoy the crap out of me, but some devs seem intent on making people suffer them.
I actually like the cartoony menu :cry:

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Me too, I just throw this file in when I want to force them off.

But you can just turn on the console with unren and do " preferences.transitions = 0" too if you're not wanting to grab a rando file.

Reactions: Jericho85

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019

NOTE: Incest patch is included, but is NOT applied!

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Asking because I was confused by dev post in OP. This ver is new updated ver from old v0.5 (ch 5) ownwards or new ver from old v0.1 (ch1)?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Asking because I was confused by dev post in OP. This ver is new updated ver from old v0.5 (ch 5) ownwards or new ver from old v0.1 (ch1)?
Neither, the ones in the OP are irrelevant now, read the changelog in the post above the compressed version, this is a remake for the entire game, it only has episodes 1 and 2 though at this time.

RYOUSC

Jan 11, 2021
is there anything new for Isabella?
Not anything major yet. The remake has two Episodes so far and it ended before the family reunion. First EP is train scene + flashback. Second EP is mostly Arlette flashback. I think there's a new booty shot of Isabella during the train scene, but that's it.

Reactions: jaden_yuki

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
So my main hope is that this remake won't split the chapters up into multiple games like the original did but keep it all under one file.

Reactions: Logan3000x
3.80 star(s) 114 Votes