RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
This game is already called HARD TO LOVE !!! How dead do you need your horsey be for you to stop hitting it?
The dev wrote the story to frustrate the player, or if they didn't, they wrote it badly. I can remember very clearly where I gave up. If you search thread for my previous posts you'll see it. I just got tired of no matter what choices you make in the game, it having no impact on how the characters around you treated you. They'd just go back to resting cunt mode.

Even the sweet girl character was a bitch to her friends in private.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
HardToLove-0.1Remake
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Admittedly, I was pretty excited when I saw remake. As I thought some of the issues would be fixed. Mostly with some of the writing. But, after reading the thread about the changes, my excitement was killed. I'll still try it out for myself, but that definitely lowered my excitement tremendously.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Yet another Dev that thinks a remake in renders will solve their problems (people won't complain about my story if I have better shadows and prettier pictures!). Maybe we should replace the word Dev with the word Durp. I know there are one or two that deserve to be called a dev team, but the remaining 99% deserve the durp title instead.

underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
this is foolish at best and detarded :rolleyes::ROFLMAO: to say the least why in the hell remake it ? because you just rehashing the same shit because you run out of ideas ? i mean the game was doing fine as it was before no need to remake the whole thing especially as it was still going simi strong :coffee: :poop:(n)

J103

Sep 22, 2016
Well, this game definitely needed some fixes but I wasn't expecting the use of AI. I still haven't seen much, just a couple of minutes, and it doesn't look terrible (yet), the only problem is that AI has that look that once you see it it can't be unseen. Even when it looks good there's something unnatural about it.

Anyway, I hope that at least the writing is a bit better. It wasn't that bad at first in the original, but things definitely started to get weird when the dev decided to split the game into seasons and everyone started to act out of character in season 2. I hope that doesn't happen again.

Edit:

I see a lot of people asking "why remake it?" People really have bad memory, don't they? The game was very criticized for a few decisions made by the dev in season 2, also for the fact that it was split into seasons for no reason. A fix was promised and this was the result, and it was also announced that the two seasons would become one. The game being remade shouldn't be a surprise for anyone at this point.

Rufio

Sep 4, 2017
Like others said, renders a bit better, story way worse, way too many effects make using menu's a drag, too many transitions, screen shake being used for animations isn't great, models i think look way worse.

Probably on the ignore list, only thing it achieves is making me play the orginal again.

Osider

RedHead
Donor
Sep 23, 2019
Like others said, renders a bit better, story way worse, way too many effects make using menu's a drag, too many transitions, screen shake being used for animations isn't great, models i think look way worse.

Probably on the ignore list, only thing it achieves is making me play the orginal again.
Yep stop watch it, I clearly see the abandoned tag coming, when a dev rewrite so much time after the last release is clearly not a good sign for the game.

J103

Sep 22, 2016
Serious question tough, do we need to worry ? because often when dev start a "rework" is often one of the first symptom of a dev will abandon the game later ? (WVM, etc...) ?
People wanted this dev to fix the game after it became obvious that the writing was getting worse, and the dev promised to fix the parts that people hated and even warned that it would take rewriting and remaking the game to make everything make sense. So basically this remake is the result of the dev listening to people's criticism and doing something about it. That part shouldn't be worrying.

What's a bit worrying is the use of AI but I still haven't seen enough to judge the quality of the results.

• Angry
Reactions: frankiller79

Allman

Jan 31, 2021
hm remake...
honestly i just want to bone the daughter xD
and that will take even longer now :cry:
but if the switch to a new engine helps the dev, then i am not one to complain
and now for some positivity
the killers- mr. brightside
sing along guys xD "destiny is calling me..."

3.80 star(s) 120 Votes