Meenapatush

Dec 9, 2019
Ummm.... this sounds eerily similar to what recently occurred in 'Glowing Stones' where I was silently sniped.

ゆかな - Hey Yukana,

Are you taking me out after all I've done to support this production of yours for free? I sincerely hope that's not a knife I feel in my back right now ma'am. Some of these new VN "features" read as if I'm being Ninja'd.
What developers who do that may not realise, it isn't just the game which gets a bad name. I remove everything to do with that developer from my hard drive, and make sure any future releases by them are dragged through the mud head first! They're shooting themselves in the foot in the long run!

Reactions: Fapmaister

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Only thing that kept this game afloat was old version of renders as the whole story and approach to incest effectively dragging it down. Remake and AI completely sink this game for me. I could even post some ss but there is no point. Everything you'd expect from AI: extremely artificial, totally messed up lighting, clipping hands, hair etc. Breasts of teenage girl at the same height as her navel... Sorry, both versions - the old and the new - are going to trash. It is a pity.
Imagine how she would look at 70 rears old with them tiddies hanging next to her knees. :KEK:

P.S. That username!!! :ROFLMAO::poop:

• Haha
Reactions: Edgar Anal Poe

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Haven't been following the game in a few months, didn't know the remake was using AI over the renders and it looks terrible. I use to be an on and off Patreon supporter, but now no longer interested in the game. Really sucks considering I think this could be something great.

3.80 star(s) 120 Votes