Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I guess I don't mind the AI look too much, the characters are a LOT better/closer than I thought it would be when announced. But I still would have preferred the originals. we pretty much get to cross any animations off the list.

but fuck making a damn remake and not catching up to where you were is strait bullshit. the point of AI is to make content faster not give you an excuse to re submit old content at the same amount. Anyone who supports a remake that doesn't catch up to where the content left off should be dragged ruthlessly across a dirt road. It's the only way we're gonna get these devs to stop doing it.

I'll check back at hard to love remake .65 when he catches up to where he left off. I don't think I can play this game till my cute big tittied asian girl is obsessing over my dick again.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Man, the only good thing i have to say about the remake is that they atleast didn't add NTR, but seeing how they made all the wrong choices it wouldn't surprise me if they just ran out of time to do it ;p

• Haha
Reactions: qaywsx

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
lol I see that some developers are copying the house of Mouse XD. Remakes everywhere, I'm tired of replaying previous scenes when you want to move forward with the story and have it end. It's a shame I have to remove this game from my to-play list.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
lol I see that some developers are copying the house of Mouse XD. Remakes everywhere, I'm tired of replaying previous scenes when you want to move forward with the story and have it end. It's a shame I have to remove this game from my to-play list.
I noticed that too. Some theories... The first is of course, good old milking, making money without much effort. In the case of Remake, earning twice for the same work.
Second, I believe that "perhaps" there is some kind of block in the ideas, and by doing a remake, time is gained to develop a better story (highly questionable).

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
another remade of the remade, when if am no wrong where like already part 1 , part 2 and so of this game , EVEN A PART 4 OR PART 5 should have be better m than ow sorry i remade puuuf, you can remade 20 times no worry junk developer.

developer get himself on his little world, nobody is here for the plot boy , nobody is here for the interphase boy ... most are for the renders and so

3.80 star(s) 120 Votes