Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm not drunk yet, really... but what the heck is the difference between these two v0.1 Remake posts that were made back to back?
Hard to Love [v0.1 REMAKE] [Qori Gaming]

NOTE: This version is not the one with the integrated WT with it. Sancho1969 will take care of that ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Win/Linux:
MEGA

Mac:
MEGA
Hard to Love [v0.1 REMAKE] [Qori Gaming]

NOTE: Incest patch is included, but is NOT applied!

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
The last time I played, she had children with him, and abandoned everyone.
Is it still like that in this remake?

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I'm not drunk yet, really... but what the heck is the difference between these two v0.1 Remake posts that were made back to back?
My guess, the first post is the original file from the Dev and the second post is the compressed version.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
My guess, the first post is the original file from the Dev and the second post is the compressed version.
Plausible, one is 664MB, the other 243MB. Seems strange to compress something under a gig though... so my eyebrow raised a tad. I'm updating another VN right now anyway. I'll check back in here once the AI wars have calmed down a bit.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I will disagree with most here. I think this was a step in the right direction. Not perfect, but definitely, an improvement.

First, all in all AI renders are fine. Sure, I prefer real renderization, but these ones are done good enough that I don't care and if it's speed up development, be my total guess! No story is all about the renders, anyway. Which brings me to the next real issue.
EDIT: I haven't noticed the monstrosities other have shown me. I never pay that much attention to renders, unless it's something like Summer's Gone. Yeah, those monstrosities need to be fixed. More of this below.

Writing: Writing has a lot of improvements to be made. But it definitely did better than before. A lot of the character's behavior is a bit inconsistent. Arlette for example being the biggest example. The whole "I love you but I cannot stay with you" only works if it is well done. Here it wasn't. A different reason should have been used to separate the MC from her.
Now, compared to before, in which the game was just a typical "I come home to fuck my family" game, now there is some kind of reason why I would want to read this.
The background story is still better than most of the crap you can find. This is less an accomplishment of this story, and more a critique of the amount of crap that is out there, though.

Characters: for most of them, too soon to tell. MC kind of sucks bad. But it's not something unheard of. I prefer this to the other "oh no, you are so perfect, please bless us with your magic cock" approach that many games tend to take. Daughter is very nice. Isabella is kind of crazy, in a good way. Not great but ok. Most other character bordeline cliche for now.

Recommendations: the game needs to decide what it wants to be. A serious story, a parody, a fuckfest, or whatever. Original version was clearly developed to be a fuckfest that was trying to be better than it really was. This one seems to have taken the approach of really trying to be better. That is good if you can write, but if you cannot write it shows. And, while writing is not the worst here, it is not the best. So my big recommendation, before keeping on development is to have a story written. Like seriously written and planned out, beginning to end. Give it to someone who can make good comments and improve upon. Errors in logic, bad written characters and other problems will be easier to see. Only then continue with development. It will significantly improve the outcome.

I wish developer a lot of progress and improvement. Success will follow if they do.

EDIT: ok I didn't notice those... My bad XD.

I stand what I said, but yeah, those things need to be fixed. ASAP.

Last edited:

mandudeman

May 28, 2021
I will disagree with most here. I think this was a step in the right direction. Not perfect, but definitely, an improvement.

First, all in all AI renders are fine. Sure, I prefer real renderization, but these ones are done good enough that I don't care and if it's speed up development, be my total guess! No story is all about the renders, anyway. Which brings me to the next real issue.

Writing: Writing has a lot of improvements to be made. But it definitely did better than before. A lot of the character's behavior is a bit inconsistent. Arlette for example being the biggest example. The whole "I love you but I cannot stay with you" only works if it is well done. Here it wasn't. A different reason should have been used to separate the MC from her.
Now, compared to before, in which the game was just a typical "I come home to fuck my family" game, now there is some kind of reason why I would want to read this.
The background story is still better than most of the crap you can find. This is less an accomplishment of this story, and more a critique of the amount of crap that is out there, though.

Characters: for most of them, too soon to tell. MC kind of sucks bad. But it's not something unheard of. I prefer this to the other "oh no, you are so perfect, please bless us with your magic cock" approach that many games tend to take. Daughter is very nice. Isabella is kind of crazy, in a good way. Not great but ok. Most other character bordeline cliche for now.

Recommendations: the game needs to decide what it wants to be. A serious story, a parody, a fuckfest, or whatever. Original version was clearly developed to be a fuckfest that was trying to be better than it really was. This one seems to have taken the approach of really trying to be better. That is good if you can write, but if you cannot write it shows. And, while writing is not the worst here, it is not the best. So my big recommendation, before keeping on development is to have a story written. Like seriously written and planned out, beginning to end. Give it to someone who can make good comments and improve upon. Errors in logic, bad written characters and other problems will be easier to see. Only then continue with development. It will significantly improve the outcome.

I wish developer a lot of progress and improvement. Success will follow if they do.
Great *Opinion* But the masses tend to Disagree with this and actually enjoyed it for what it was as not the super critic *magic cock* route with A.I that the dev is now choosing to go.

Sometimes the most Simplistic way is the Best possible Way for everything and everyone.

But what do I know, I'm Just a Rando Smuck on the Web with another *Opinion* I spew when I also disagree

Reactions: Ayhsel

Yugomorph

Mar 10, 2021
I checked her discord and Yukana claims that she didn't use AI to render images, she only used it to add a few details to the renders. She also says that the art might look different because of the new filter that she's using. The finger deformities are apparently the mistakes that she made while rendering, which, I admit, is relatively common.

Make of that what you will.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Great *Opinion* But the masses tend to Disagree with this and actually enjoyed it for what it was as not the super critic *magic cock* route with A.I that the dev is now choosing to go.

Sometimes the most Simplistic way is the Best possible Way for everything and everyone.

But what do I know, I'm Just a Rando Smuck on the Web with another *Opinion* I spew when I also disagree
First, the AI I just saw the monstruosities. I don't tend to pay much attention to renders, to be honest, except particular exceptions. But I agree those monstruosities need to be corrected. If development time still benefits, I am fine with the results (once removing those monstruosities). I mean, renders for me are not that much of a priority.

Overall, my main point was that the original was a "fuckfest" that pretended to be more serious than that. And if you don't know how to write, it really shows. There were like 6 updates and the story was going nowhere. In that sense this is an improvement. There was more development here in 2 episodes than in the previous 6 updates.

Now, as I said, writing is not good and needs to improve. But at least developer seems more clear on what she wants the story to be. Story first, sex second. That is an improvement, in my opinion. I do believe she needs someone to read her scripts and make recommendations. Some of the behavior us very inconsistent.

3.80 star(s) 120 Votes