bigfuckinE

Jul 18, 2022
Does either the wt mod or incest patch or both (for the remake) prevent you from getting points with the LI's? Or does it take a while for the stats to update?

Reactions: OsielMezz

Ezekiel69

Feb 1, 2022
Damn the whole chapter on a character who looks like a 10 year old from the face not to mention people who don't want anything to do with her they better skip the chapter then lol if the whole chapter is about her.
you'd be shock that she just looks like a typical 20+ year old asian am I trippin or I'm just used to seeing my people lol

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
So let me get this straight. Not only did the dev fuck up once, have to redo the game which is what created this whole season 2 thing, but now they are remaking the game? Am i following the series of events correctly?

Mantioxi

Nov 24, 2020
So let me get this straight. Not only did the dev fuck up once, have to redo the game which is what created this whole season 2 thing, but now they are remaking the game? Am i following the series of events correctly?
Yes, and screwed the original beautiful aesthetic with AI. Yes, don't get me wrong, some renders truly look stunning. When characters are not looking into camera or blends in with the landscape. But 80% of AI renders have lifeless eyes and messed up body parts in this VN. So ye. But this conversation is old already. Will see what next episode will bring. Cause Nanami looks not that bad.

Last edited:

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
Actually that would only be about 1/3rd of what happened but summarized yes.

First season got great reviews for its good story and amazing renders but dev was very much a beginner at coding so it started to become a problem so she made season 2 to kinda try and reset that and fix the issue that accumulated from it.
Now season 2 is where it all kinda falls apart cause she decided to just up and change every single one of the characters personalities from season 1 but even worse they all had random personalities they would switch between in the middle of a sentence and appear just straight up psychotic which was probably in due to dev suffering from depression and mental health issues.

Dev then dissapeared for months due to the mental health issues mentioned.

She then decided to come back and remake the game from scratch but for some unknown reason decided to use AI to ruin the one thing the game always had which was phenomenal renders and decided to keep the awful dialogue she created in season 2 only this time infused with the same AI she ruined the renders with.

That is pretty much the whole story so far.

Reactions: aidenboy

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020

First season got great reviews for its good story and amazing renders but dev was very much a beginner at coding so it started to become a problem so she made season 2 to kinda try and reset that and fix the issue that accumulated from it.
Now season 2 is where it all kinda falls apart cause she decided to just up and change every single one of the characters personalities from season 1 but even worse they all had random personalities they would switch between in the middle of a sentence and appear just straight up psychotic which was probably in due to dev suffering from depression and mental health issues.

She then decided to come back and remake the game from scratch but for some unknown reason decided to use AI to ruin the one thing the game always had which was phenomenal renders and decided to keep the awful dialogue she created in season 2 only this time infused with the same AI she ruined the renders with.

There was already writing issues in "season 1" but it was blatantly obvious in "season 2"

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
Yes, and screwed the original beautiful aesthetic with AI. Yes, don't get me wrong, some renders truly look stunning. When characters are not looking into camera or blends in with the landscape. But 80% of AI renders have lifeless eyes and messed up body parts in this VN. So ye. But this conversation is old already. Will see what next episode will bring. Causa Nanami looks not that bad.
Sorry, I haven't been active lately. I just noticed on the front page that it said remake so I was like 'are you fucking kidding me?'

I hope dev is doing better now but jfc. Talk about making more work for yourself than necessary. I've been mesing around with AI for a while now and while it is cool and all, I think people really overestimate where it is at and what it can do. It still needs a human to make it work in the first place. And most of the time that work is more than just doing it yourself. I hope the dev gets a lid on things.

Reactions: Crudded

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

Well, well, I think I lost the count of Devs telling us they went nuts and have mental issues.

I guess US insurance companies refuse to sell health plans to AVN devs, now.

3.80 star(s) 120 Votes