Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
from copilot :

Certainly! To disable screen shaking in your Ren’Py visual novel, you can follow this approach:
  1. Define a variable to control whether screen shaking is enabled or disabled. For example:
    default enable_shake = True

2. In your script, create a menu that allows the player to toggle screen shake:
    label start:
    menu:
    "Do you want to enable screen shake?":
    pass
    "No.":
    $ enable_shake = False

3. Based on the value of enable_shake, apply the screen shake effect:
    label game_label:
    scene bg with shake
    if not enable_shake:
    "Muahahahaha, I'm not feeling anything!"
    else:
    "Woaahhh!? Earthquake???"
This way, players can choose whether to have screen shaking in your visual novel.

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
from copilot :

Certainly! To disable screen shaking in your Ren’Py visual novel, you can follow this approach:
  1. Define a variable to control whether screen shaking is enabled or disabled. For example:
    default enable_shake = True

2. In your script, create a menu that allows the player to toggle screen shake:
    label start:
    menu:
    "Do you want to enable screen shake?":
    pass
    "No.":
    $ enable_shake = False

3. Based on the value of enable_shake, apply the screen shake effect:
    label game_label:
    scene bg with shake
    if not enable_shake:
    "Muahahahaha, I'm not feeling anything!"
    else:
    "Woaahhh!? Earthquake???"
This way, players can choose whether to have screen shaking in your visual novel.
Sorry i have no idea how to do all that, i can't even get into the script..

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
So, the Patreon page seems to be gone.
edit: or rather, the link in the OP is not accurate currently. (should be qorigaming instead of qori)

Last edited:

Drex

Nov 22, 2017
For the first time in years playing games likes these I have to say that it is Hard to Love most of the characters and their motivations so far beside a few including the main character. They are all over the place and it is making me go insane which maybe what the mc feels like cuss I feel like he is one of the weirdest mc I've ever played in my years of games like these. like how in the world those he not think that that girl is not weird in the slightest? Probably because he is just as messed up and weird because of himself and his weird messed up family lol. But over all not the worst Renpy game and good art and potential, but I just feel like it wants you to like the characters when I feel like most of them don't even deserve much love. Some not at all. But maybe that's the point I mean it is the title lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: sergerserj

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I am new to this game Do I need to play season 1 or nah?
There are currently two versions... The old version and the remake... Now the remake is what DEV develops until it catches up with the old version... In other words, it's worth starting with the remake version right away... However, if you have a lot of time then play the old one first, because there are some changes in the story and some characters have changed visually... It's all your decision, everyone is currently waiting for the update of the new version...

Mar 26, 2022
Current criticism focuses mainly on the unnecessary use of crappy AI technology, but am I the only one who is not happy with the changes in the characters? They stopped acting like they had advanced borderline disorder, but at the same time they became way too ordinary and a bit boring as well. I miss some of those Antonella's outbursts, which might have annoyed some people, but at the same time they were unconventional enough to be interesting as hell.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Current criticism focuses mainly on the unnecessary use of crappy AI technology, but am I the only one who is not happy with the changes in the characters? They stopped acting like they had advanced borderline disorder, but at the same time they became way too ordinary and a bit boring as well. I miss some of those Antonella's outbursts, which might have annoyed some people, but at the same time they were unconventional enough to be interesting as hell.
I honestly think that any unwanted and neglected daughter of a resentful and abusive western woman and a deceased yakuza boss would have every reason to vent emotional outbursts. So, as far as I'm concerned, she's forgiven.

Anyway, am I the only one who thinks she might be the Kitsune Girl who phoned our MC?

SDDA

Jun 21, 2017
i find the game to be much better with this improved images, and if the updates are coming as quickly as these remake ones to catch up with the story then even better.

Reactions: kloodx
3.80 star(s) 120 Votes