Zeniks1895

Jul 30, 2021
I cant seem to get either. Any tips?
1)Get the sweater->2)Invite Amber to spend the night->3)lock door or not - your choice->4)Grope Amber->5)Respect Amber 's wishes->6)Start with a titjob->7)Respect her bounderies->8)Listen to Amber and stop. That's all I did to get this achievement.

Reactions: ChewyT5695
Apr 21, 2019
So, I played the whole new version.

Then I downloaded the old one, and I've just started it. IT IS 100% the same story. 100%.

Same scenes, same poses, same dialogues. The difference is that... it looks like that he/she took his/her own CGs and... I don't know what to say.

old game:
View attachment 3742869

new game:
View attachment 3742871

old game:
View attachment 3742875

new game:
View attachment 3742878

So, the question is: WHY this "remake"?

WHY DO THEY KEEP DOING THESE UNNECESSARY UNWANTED FUCKING remakes/remasters/revamps/re-what-the-fuck-ever?
It's obvious they used AI, and not a good one as well. You can tell by the first image, it's trying to make her hair look realistic when Daz isn't, at all. The whole artstyle and vibe is fucked and looks extremely weird, way weirder to the point of being creepy.

Luckily the first and last thing I played is 0.62... sadly I just saw the whole remake thing (was looking for more content), and what a mess. If you must AI maybe don't use models that are trained on real life images? Such a shame and a waste of time for the dev. This is not quality, this is not good, DONT use AI.

Reactions: Xythurr

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
It's obvious they used AI, and not a good one as well. You can tell by the first image, it's trying to make her hair look realistic when Daz isn't, at all. The whole artstyle and vibe is fucked and looks extremely weird, way weirder to the point of being creepy.

Luckily the first and last thing I played is 0.62... sadly I just saw the whole remake thing (was looking for more content), and what a mess. If you must AI maybe don't use models that are trained on real life images? Such a shame and a waste of time for the dev. This is not quality, this is not good, DONT use AI.
Well, this 0.21 remake is FAR BEHIND the old game. FAR BEHIND.

Even though the new version changed some story details, I see no reason in playing the remake until it catches up with the old version.

samis

May 24, 2017
i just finished v.21 remake. is it behind the original version? should i play original ?
how much of original v is in the remake v.21 like season 1 or 2 ?

Last edited:

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
i just finished v.21 remake. is it behind the original version? should i play original ?
how much of original v is in the remake v.21 like season 1 or 2 ?
Yes it is way behind the OG. v.21 remake is basically the first 2 of 4 episodes of season 1 and we were at episode 6 (second one in the second season). But playing the OG, I'm not sure, if you should, if the devs stick to this hot mess.

Reactions: samis

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
If this had AI enhanced images from the start, it wouldn't have been so bad. This Nanami pic looks pretty good imo.

3.80 star(s) 120 Votes