Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
image_2024-06-25_021228502.png
ep04_02_16.png
ep04_05_03.png
ep04_07_06.png

News on Episode 4 (1st 10 days)

Hello.

I'm not good at communicating... But I'm more stable mentally now. I don't know if I should share this, but your support helps me survive and feel less like shit. I've organized myself better. I use a task manager now. I've made a more understandable workflow with different tasks. I'm... progressing well.

Attached is what I've advanced in about 10 days since the last version release.

I forgot to say this episode will only have 3 old images. I'm rendering the rest. The chapter is entirely about developing MC's relationship with Nanami. There will be many outfit changes based on your choices, some jealousy scenes between characters, the possibility for Nanami to explore her sexuality with you... slowly, or maybe the chance to love her? I've attached 3 images of the final renders I've finished rendering and editing.

Any questions, write to me on Discord. Kisses.

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
Damn the whole chapter on a character who looks like a 10 year old from the face not to mention people who don't want anything to do with her they better skip the chapter then lol if the whole chapter is about her.

Reactions: Aristos

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
View attachment 3768136
View attachment 3768138
View attachment 3768139
View attachment 3768141

Hello.

I'm not good at communicating... But I'm more stable mentally now. I don't know if I should share this, but your support helps me survive and feel less like shit. I've organized myself better. I use a task manager now. I've made a more understandable workflow with different tasks. I'm... progressing well.

I forgot to say this episode will only have 3 old images. I'm rendering the rest. The chapter is entirely about developing MC's relationship with Nanami. There will be many outfit changes based on your choices, some jealousy scenes between characters, the possibility for Nanami to explore her sexuality with you... slowly, or maybe the chance to love her? I've attached 3 images of the final renders I've finished rendering and editing.

I actually don't hate this. At first I really hated the new art style but this doesn't look bad to me.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Damn the whole chapter on a character who looks like a 10 year old from the face not to mention people who don't want anything to do with her they better skip the chapter then lol if the whole chapter is about her.
Agreed. She looks grotesque. She looks like a little girl who's been given gigantic boobs in AI post-processing.
I'll never understand this loli fetish.
Yuck!

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
Agreed. She looks grotesque. She looks like a little girl who's been given gigantic boobs in AI post-processing.
Yuck!
She looked like a little girl in the earlier version as well and the game tries to push her onto you pretty hard which I really don't like lol.I don't want a 10 year old bug boobed monstrosity lol

Reactions: Aristos

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Yuck!
The best girl when I played the game the first 2 versions was the MC's daughter. but then the game went down for a strange route of flashbacks and questionable writing and took the focus away from the daugther sadly.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
View attachment 3768136
View attachment 3768138
View attachment 3768139
View attachment 3768141

Hello.

lol I didn't remember Nanami's appearance much, I must say that she certainly has the face of a little girl, surely the dev went for a Loli Oppai to avoid the patreon TOS, but with that face and height I really doubt that this will survive much longer in patreon haha :HideThePain:.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Sayajin2205

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
lol I didn't remember Nanami's appearance much, I must say that she certainly has the face of a little girl, surely the dev went for a Loli Oppai to avoid the patreon TOS, but with that face and height I really doubt that this will survive much longer in patreon haha :HideThePain:.

Not a fan of hers. but she can easily pass for a petite girl. She really doesn't have prepubescent features.

Reactions: Crudded
Jan 17, 2021
Here's my WT for Hard To Love v0.21 Remake

The game, with it's AI stuff, now has an in built assist button. I can look through to activate it for everyone, but I have been called out for doing the same previously by other developers for the same. So, here's the WT with the basic human coding.

Also adds mod options for better choices, AS PER ME.

Download: Workupload -
Your mod didn't work for me. Totally crashed the game on startup

Kitiuuu

Sep 14, 2023
I was really looking forward to the game, but it's such a disappointment that the first version and the second, well, artificial intelligences went into the game only

3.80 star(s) 120 Votes