Kitiuuu

Sep 14, 2023
to be honest, I don't like the new version of the game, yours looks beautiful, but like beautiful dolls and without soul and feelings, here are 2 photos of the new appearance of this Persian, and here is an old character and intimate places

Reactions: Dr Frankenstein

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
So, I played the whole new version.

Then I downloaded the old one, and I've just started it. IT IS 100% the same story. 100%.

Same scenes, same poses, same dialogues. The difference is that... it looks like that he/she took his/her own CGs and... I don't know what to say.

old game:
screenshot0002old.png

new game:
screenshot0002.png

old game:
screenshot0001old.png

new game:
screenshot0003.png

So, the question is: WHY this "remake"?

WHY DO THEY KEEP DOING THESE UNNECESSARY UNWANTED FUCKING remakes/remasters/revamps/re-what-the-fuck-ever?

ChewyT5695

Mar 3, 2018
Maybe I am doing something wrong but are all achievements currently unlockable? I've tried a few different things but the final 4 are locked as I end gameplay. The final 3 look like must sees. Any help is appreciated!

TobyQ

Oct 21, 2018
I liked where the first version was going. You turned the MC into a pussy...do sis and mom and forget about the past...maybe get meds for his condition. Daughter is hotter.

Last edited:

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I just tried this and it was just still pictures and then the shook monitor effect.....old game had animation when sex, I just loaded an save in the old game and it had animation, so why does the remake have worse scenes? should it not be better if a remake?

buwamo

Mar 16, 2018
So, I played the whole new version.

Then I downloaded the old one, and I've just started it. IT IS 100% the same story. 100%.

Same scenes, same poses, same dialogues. The difference is that... it looks like that he/she took his/her own CGs and... I don't know what to say.

old game:
View attachment 3742869

new game:
View attachment 3742871

old game:
View attachment 3742875

new game:
View attachment 3742878

So, the question is: WHY this "remake"?

WHY DO THEY KEEP DOING THESE UNNECESSARY UNWANTED FUCKING remakes/remasters/revamps/re-what-the-fuck-ever?
do we have sex scene with isabela?

3.80 star(s) 120 Votes