Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Oh that's what I thought you were hinting at in the image you posted, that it's a real simple unlock and why I tried to have at it with URM, ah well I'll give up here then.
She has the WT screen and dictionary defined in a separate file... likely with some style code as well. At each menu choice it calls a specific key for an external dictionary which would then (presumably) call for the correct images/text to be displayed depending on if the Player has chosen the "full" WT or base option (there appears to be two variants of the WT which I'm currently deciphering). So yep, there's some technicals going on behind the scenes for the "payed more money per month so you get a WT option" code.

Reactions: longjohngold
Oct 21, 2023
She has the WT screen and dictionary defined in a separate file... likely with some style code as well. At each menu choice it calls a specific key for an external dictionary which would then (presumably) call for the correct images/text to be displayed depending on if the Player has chosen the "full" WT or base option (there appears to be two variants of the WT which I'm currently deciphering). So yep, there's some technicals going on behind the scenes for the "payed more money per month so you get a WT option" code.
So in the essence "someone who paid would need to cross-reference files between two versions and leak the differences".

Kitiuuu

Sep 14, 2023
to be honest, I don't like the new version of the game, yours looks beautiful, but like beautiful dolls and without soul and feelings, here are 2 photos of the new appearance of this Persian, and here is an old character and intimate places

Reactions: Dr Frankenstein

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
So, I played the whole new version.

Then I downloaded the old one, and I've just started it. IT IS 100% the same story. 100%.

Same scenes, same poses, same dialogues. The difference is that... it looks like that he/she took his/her own CGs and... I don't know what to say.

old game:
screenshot0002old.png

new game:
screenshot0002.png

old game:
screenshot0001old.png

new game:
screenshot0003.png

So, the question is: WHY this "remake"?

WHY DO THEY KEEP DOING THESE UNNECESSARY UNWANTED FUCKING remakes/remasters/revamps/re-what-the-fuck-ever?

ChewyT5695

Mar 3, 2018
Maybe I am doing something wrong but are all achievements currently unlockable? I've tried a few different things but the final 4 are locked as I end gameplay. The final 3 look like must sees. Any help is appreciated!

TobyQ

Oct 21, 2018
I liked where the first version was going. You turned the MC into a pussy...do sis and mom and forget about the past...maybe get meds for his condition. Daughter is hotter.

Last edited:

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I just tried this and it was just still pictures and then the shook monitor effect.....old game had animation when sex, I just loaded an save in the old game and it had animation, so why does the remake have worse scenes? should it not be better if a remake?

buwamo

Mar 16, 2018
So, I played the whole new version.

Then I downloaded the old one, and I've just started it. IT IS 100% the same story. 100%.

Same scenes, same poses, same dialogues. The difference is that... it looks like that he/she took his/her own CGs and... I don't know what to say.

old game:
View attachment 3742869

new game:
View attachment 3742871

old game:
View attachment 3742875

new game:
View attachment 3742878

So, the question is: WHY this "remake"?

WHY DO THEY KEEP DOING THESE UNNECESSARY UNWANTED FUCKING remakes/remasters/revamps/re-what-the-fuck-ever?
do we have sex scene with isabela?

3.80 star(s) 120 Votes