ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i always wondered what had happened to this vn .. i loved it ... i hope this remake turns out as awesome :love:

korochan48

Nov 12, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I do get it that she obviously has a face screaming AI filter/post processing, but at the same time I also think the added detail is pretty nice

you guys gotta accept AI will take all our jobs and humanity will be over in less than 50 years. Jerk off to Isabella and be happy :WeSmart:

you guys act like 90% of the art on this site isn't made with the same models over and over again and lose your shit with a little AI post processing. If you are annoyed with the remake part, sure, I get it, I am too
It is really weird. AI cg can improve and be more better future but now is just plainly weird.

SuperNovAA

Nov 24, 2019
Wow, cause of this huge decision we lost years of memories and content and have to start all over again :rolleyes: It will take a huge amount of time to rework Season 1-2 content, so this game is also a strong candidate to become part of the infamous Radiant :WutFace:

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
An honest question: Is this a very late April Fool's joke?

If not, why remake something good? I don't really care about AI and all, but why remake something that's already great? Maybe add additional scenes or remaster the game and dialogues, but a full remake wasn't a good move. And using AI to try to improve the character designs (which were already good) isn't helpful unless the AI is trained properly to maintain consistency in the characters' faces.

Black Orchid

Sep 3, 2022
An honest question: Is this a very late April Fool's joke?

If not, why remake something good? I don't really care about AI and all, but why remake something that's already great? Maybe add additional scenes or remaster the game and dialogues, but a full remake wasn't a good move. And using AI to try to improve the character designs (which were already good) isn't helpful unless the AI is trained properly to maintain consistency in the characters' faces.
renders were great, the writing was horrible. i would say it was in a dire need of a rewrite. what it didn't need is the AI and even if he managed to better the writing with this release (i doubt it) most people won't even bother to try it out thanks to the introduction of AI. the dev is also in denial of the new renders being trash, so i would probably wage money on this being the final release this game gets before the magic orange tag. patreons didn't sign up for an AI game and that will become more evident when the rebill hits and the patreon numbers will most likely plummet

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
renders were great, the writing was horrible. i would say it was in a dire need of a rewrite. what it didn't need is the AI and even if he managed to better the writing with this release (i doubt it) most people won't even bother to try it out thanks to the introduction of AI. the dev is also in denial of the new renders being trash, so i would probably wage money on this being the final release this game gets before the magic orange tag. patreons didn't sign up for an AI game and that will become more evident when the rebill hits and the patreon numbers will most likely plummet
I completely agree with you. The game definitely needed a rewrite, and if the developer wants to add some new scenes or change some details it would be remaster at the best. But this new direction is baffling. I hope this is just a bad joke because it's hard to believe the developer think this remake is an improvement or will give him more supporters.

tuske

May 23, 2017
Damn i was really happy to see the game being updated... then i saw it´s a remake :(
So now we wait fore 2-3 years for the game to make it to the point where it was before the remake, just to be abandoned for good?

Reactions: illum
3.80 star(s) 120 Votes