umb3

Mar 30, 2019
I swear to god I'd add a forum rule, set in stone, that if you dont finish your fucking game before you start a remake, you get permabanned as a dev from the forum
Like I also dont really give a shit either way, but damn it's getting so fucking annoying that literally every other dev at some point will start Remake Reboot Mk. III ver2 [Alt-History] (What if you were isekai'd as a snail in another world where you can shoot lasers from your multiple penises and girls have 10 vaginas??) - Satanic Release - Pre-ordered bonus content (= the whole update, normal version has an extra gif from last update (it will install WannaCry while a cryptominer runs in the background))

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
I post the whole message since it's quite funny:
LOL, talk about living up to the name, It's definitely 'Hard to Love' now more than ever.

SDDA

Jun 21, 2017
lol i think the visuals are much better this way, but as i can see i might be the only one thinking that

artofwar

Mar 17, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yes, this is obviously a 'daz modeling mistake.' Definitely not AI. I mean this is typical daz behavior when it comes to mistakes - I don't know where these lowlives get off insulting the dev by bashing the use of AI.

.. definitely doesn't seem like the dev spent the entire time with their hands down their pants and couldn't check on the AI post queue.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
An honest question: Is this a very late April Fool's joke?

If not, why remake something good? I don't really care about AI and all, but why remake something that's already great? Maybe add additional scenes or remaster the game and dialogues, but a full remake wasn't a good move. And using AI to try to improve the character designs (which were already good) isn't helpful unless the AI is trained properly to maintain consistency in the characters' faces.
IT'S THE REMAKE CURSE THAT IS SPREADING ALL OVER THE VN'S DEVS...it's clear now...just looking at the amount of games that have no reason to be reworked , but devs do this all over again...this makes me think of a way to milk customers for long time...there is no other valid reason...where the heart is- life in santacounty. Shut up and dancxe-welkome to hell:vampire cronichles-Bite- just namingf a few...this is becoming annoying

McHadi93

Dec 29, 2017
The more important question is the Mc is still such a wimp.
If I remember the story he was supposed to be such a badass cop but with his family he has no backbone and no self-esteem at all :ROFLMAO:
And there weren't many sex scenes either

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
Damn i was really happy to see the game being updated... then i saw it´s a remake :(
So now we wait fore 2-3 years for the game to make it to the point where it was before the remake, just to be abandoned for good?
I think it will be sooner than that, because now they use AI to create renders

JESparrow

Sep 16, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yes, this is obviously a 'daz modeling mistake.' Definitely not AI. I mean this is typical daz behavior when it comes to mistakes - I don't know where these lowlives get off insulting the dev by bashing the use of AI.

.. definitely doesn't seem like the dev spent the entire time with their hands down their pants and couldn't check on the AI post queue.

"When a wise man points at the moon, the idiot looks at the finger."
As a chronic wanker, I only saw disfigured fingers in the renders, there was no moon. Do i need to take my hands out of my pants to see them?

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
I have to say, first two episode are now better than before (not mention images), story and MC now have solid background, i hope that Dev dont repeat the same mistake which happens after ep 5 where all girls went to b*tch ass crazy mode

Uddu

Mar 11, 2022
I haven't read the whole thread but, I don't think people had issues with the artwork, only the writing.
Giving the benefit of the doubt to the dev, since it's his game, and as a non-supporter, I don't have any significant say in your project but the consensus doesn't like your new artwork which says a lot. It doesn't matter if we know or not, It's about what's appealing to the eyes.
It's a VN, Visually if it's not good and in this case, degraded quality consumers will complain.

3.80 star(s) 120 Votes