ゆかな

Yukana
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2021
Just know I've got your back and am a supporter under a different pseudonym. I'm actually baffled that this title doesn't have more views here tbh. I've this hunch that your next update or two will have an explosion of interest. If the initial quality stays true it's bound to happen.
TY!...
I wonder who are you in my Discord :unsure:

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Can't wait for more future content for this game. In my perspective for the ladies (or how I view them), the daughter (idk remember if you can name her but it was Isabella), she really does look like her mother. But is more cheerful, loving and caring. Madison is creepy, but it's more like she has split personalities. For MC's Mom, mommy? lol sorry, but uhh she looks broken. Like she's been through hell trying to stay sane and be herself (a loveable caring mother). Like the sisters fighting each other and the dad being a fucking jerk and probably not to mention, she's feeling sexually frustrated? Maybe they'll mention uhh what happened to Antonella in the near future. As of now, I don't think it'll happen until the characters in the story is more progressed and MC starting to move on from his hell of a past.

Hollowfied121

Jun 14, 2021
Does the game take place in Japan? In the tenth image, they're sitting under a Sakura tree, and while they do grow outside of Japan they aren't really common anywhere else.
That is a misconception, i thought that as well until my Japanese other half came to my home city and noticed a lot of Sakura trees about the city even one right outside my house i had never even noticed before. The issue is that they only bloom for a short period and are very week to wind and other weather. So while they are in other countries the bloomed state is easily missed unless conditions are right.

Reactions: Andeddo

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
Can we pass on the girl with the tats? I don't like like that look. MY personal opinion.

Ap0state

Mar 16, 2022
Talking about not taste, mine is Madison. Does anyone else feel me on this? Maybe I'm alone on this one.
I still gonna bang her either way. I will bang every girls in the game as long I'm allowed, that's how I roll usually.

Andeddo

May 6, 2018
Talking about not taste, mine is Madison. Does anyone else feel me on this? Maybe I'm alone on this one.
I still gonna bang her either way. I will bang every girls in the game as long I'm allowed, that's how I roll usually.
Well, we only had one interaction with her. She is a bit mad in the head, but thats her arc. Pretty sure she, as a character, will bloom later in the game.

Ap0state

Mar 16, 2022
Well, we only had one interaction with her. She is a bit mad in the head, but thats her arc. Pretty sure she, as a character, will bloom later in the game.
It is more about her look for me but I think that just me.

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020

After many delays, the full 0.02 will be available this week. The complete texts are in proofreading. For example, the prologue has 3757 lines of code (0.01), while this chapter 1 (0.02) has 4017 lines of code (not counting the audio lines that still need to be placed).

The prologue savegames will be fully functional, but the savegames of chapter 1 of the alpha version will not be functional because it was a test version. If you played the alpha version, use the savegames until the end of the prologue.

*YUKANA*

Kinch310

Dec 17, 2021
This game is absurdly good. When complete, I will be very surprised if this winds up any lower than 20 on the weighted ranking sort.

Reactions: Andeddo

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
It's out now.

1654539021610.png

The game is ready to download. I forgot to make an exact changelog between 0.01 and 0.02, so there won't be a changelog.

As I said before...

* If you played the 0.02 alpha version: you can use your save game before the title screen of ch1.

* If you played the 0.01 version: your save game won't work properly because you won't be able to register some stuff I added on alpha and the full version on 0.02. It is recommended you play from the start.

Anyways, thanks a lot to my new friends on Discord!!!

Love,

YUKANA <3

3.80 star(s) 108 Votes