I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
That's a really good question. I guess the moderators think I can update it within minutes now? It's going to take a bit longer than that I'm afraid.
No, we don't remove them unless they are abandoned or cleaning a thread of 100 mods

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
No, we don't remove them unless they are abandoned or cleaning a thread of 100 mods
Odd. It was linked here this morning now it's not. I even updated v0.2a couple months back in preparation. Mod's thread is here. But the place holder in this OP didn't have the other blank WT... so maybe someone else is going for it. Dunno.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Once I get the files all sorted I'll let the dev know in our chat if they don't notice these posts first. I've a bit to sort through first though... and a Crown & Coke to enjoy as well

Reactions: whippetmaster

ゆかな

Yukana
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2021
I just downloaded the compressed version and that one works fine, i'm not sure whats wrong with the uncompressed version..
No Patreons or Subscribers have that error. Weird. Probably a bad unzip file or can't use the WT or SanchoMod for now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DanThaMan

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
No Patreons or Subscribers have that error. Weird. Probably a bad unzip file or can't use the WT or SanchoMod for now.
It seems that you have make one version for all three OS types. I normally export for PC/Linux and Mac separat. That make the download a bit smaller and there is mostly likely no errors happen that way.

Edit Reason: Corecting spelling

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ゆかな

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
The production value is insane, but don't overdo it.

I'd rather it take a 20% hit in quality for faster uploads then need to wait for releases every month or more.

ゆかな

Yukana
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2021
It seems that you have make one version for all three OS types. I normally export for PC/Linux and Mac separat. That make the download a bit smaller and there is mostly likely no errors hapen that way.
I'll make those two versions on next update. Thanks for the advice!!!

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Thank you ゆかな for not changing the GUI drastically. It took me so many hours to hook into Alpha that I was literally nervous going in. I'm so happy right now that I can spend time adding the latest SanchoMod features instead of spending countless hours reworking the GUI.

This is good news folks. This will shave so much time off of this update. Thank you in advance for your patience as I bang out more code. Regards.

3.80 star(s) 108 Votes