ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
interesting game your making .... seems a little all over the place right now tho ... but i think i followed it pretty good ... ( wish they had a scratching my head emoji ) lol ..... seems like my wife ? girlfriend ? had my kid and something happened , she ran away ,, kidnapped ,,, i'm a cop thats just plain stupid can't figure that much out .... well thats what o got from that anyway ... i'll stick around to see where you go with this game ... :)

Reactions: Anonymux

Andeddo

May 6, 2018
LOL, I'm sure others share my opinion and don't have a problem with a few tats but not to her degree. I bet there's some here that dislike her cause she's got big tits so cool your jets bro!
of course there are
but it's all comes down to how you phrase your point
"I like Amber, but, sadly, i don't like her alternative style. Yes, i know it's plotpoint and have an impact on the story and character, but i just can't get into it"
&
"dirty inky, go to a rehub, defiling body, meh"
Basically, same point, but with first one - you sound like an adequate human being with opinions that can be respected
And with second one - like a fucking dickhead, who recieves answers in same tone he asks and speaks

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
LOL, I'm sure others share my opinion and don't have a problem with a few tats but not to her degree. I bet there's some here that dislike her cause she's got big tits so cool your jets bro!
of course there are
but it's all comes down to how you phrase your point
"I like Amber, but, sadly, i don't like her alternative style. Yes, i know it's plotpoint and have an impact on the story and character, but i just can't get into it"
&
"dirty inky, go to a rehub, defiling body, meh"
Basically, same point, but with first one - you sound like an adequate human being with opinions that can be respected
And with second one - like a fucking dickhead, who recieves answers in same tone he asks and speaks
Andeddo is right. You act like a lil bitch, you get treated like one. Use words wisely and not like a child who got what he wanted, except it was wrapped in a pink bow instead of a green one.

Reactions: SkyeHigh 038

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
This looked really interesting but when the girl that is obviously his daughter calls him "Landlord" I knew this isn't a game for me. An incest focused game where they changed the dialogue to get around Patreon's rules. I'm not into incest and every incest game I have tried without an incest patch has been really cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

Andeddo

May 6, 2018
This looked really interesting but when the girl that is obviously his daughter calls him "Landlord" I knew this isn't a game for me. An incest focused game where they changed the dialogue to get around Patreon's rules. I'm not into incest and every incest game I have tried without an incest patch has been really cringe.
There is a patch
Right under download links
censorship is in place, as this game is also available on Patreon, SS and Itch.io

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
Andeddo is right. You act like a lil bitch, you get treated like one. Use words wisely and not like a child who got what he wanted, except it was wrapped in a pink bow instead of a green one.
LOL I'm glad you and your new BFF are on the same page, and don't give a shit what either of you think. I guess you have to throw a little whiney tantrum cause others don't share your opinion. Good luck with that!;)

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
LOL I'm glad you and your new BFF are on the same page, and don't give a shit what either of you think. I guess you have to throw a little whiney tantrum cause others don't share your opinion. Good luck with that!;)
You really don't get it. You're a child, so I don't expect you to understand. How about you get off the net and ask your mommy to bake you some cookies, then go out and play with your friends.

Skyxee

Feb 3, 2020
That's what it says apparently
On the other hand, that is a pretty early start
On the other hand, maybe that's what they are going for? or maybe they were meaning that the dad isn't his dad and he has two younger sisters plus a younger half-sister? or maybe two stepsisters and a sister? I'm not sure...
On the other hand, I have mixed thoughts based on the summary but maybe I'll try it anyways and see how it goes.
You have a lot of hands.

Ganso7

Nov 11, 2019
I see a lot of potential on this game. On my 3D games favorites for sure

I want to see how the story continues and bang those hotties

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yukana you obviously have a great music taste,could you please add the thing to show the name of the song? It's the first game ever to drive me to use Shazam.And by the way,nice plot,great story,incredible renders.Perhaps dick too long but it's your game right? Keep up the good work,I wish you the best!!
In-game song information:

Can be done as either a temporary information banner and/or integrated into the on-screen stat screen (MiniStat). Is this something that would work for you folks requesting it? For an example of what I mean by banner (notification) see the top-left of the bottom teaser pic in the post here.

If a banner notification it can easily be made into a toggled option to view it when a song changes or turn it off if a player doesn't care and doesn't want to be interrupted with the visual. Anything is possible really.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Edit: An example of toggled notifications is the SanchoNotify system. If the ChoiceGuide is enabled (the WT) then the notifications temporarily display at select times to provide additional information. If the ChoiceGuide is disabled then the notifications never appear (and neither does the in-game dynamic walkthough obviously). Another example of the an information banner in real-time use:
1655665390766.png
These notifications are separate from RenPy's system notifications (think the "skipping" notification as exampled above) so there's no interruption if another event requires a notification for the player simultaneously.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Oh man, I'm struggling to get through the prologue. Antonella is just so utterly obnoxious and devoid of any redeeming personality traits.

Edit: And I've just hit the first texting convo. So that's needlessly tedious.
Edit2: Ew, the MC is a cop?

Last edited:

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I will say that i am pleased that the male mc is hidden. It makes it more interesting for me.
Presentation is really good. This game will probably stand on its own in the pool of other games related to the same theme.
Characters look really great too.
Can't wait for more content. :)

3.80 star(s) 108 Votes