Skyxee

Feb 3, 2020
Yes, it was a joke: the original summary had a few sentences (seemingly about half of them) that started with "On the other hand," but my post doesn't make much sense ever since the summary was rewritten as of the second release.
On the other hand, my reply was a joke as well.

RYOUSC

Jan 11, 2021
Seems like I find another great game to follow! Keep up the good work, Dev.

Amber is so hot, she's definitely my favorite. :D

Dec 11, 2021
Okay, now I am done and even played many paths and choices...

That's one fucked up family, sorry but Amber is saying it, they are all lunatics... For me this is close to being already too much...
I think they all should just calm their tits and chill a bit, everything is so serious there... its like a family of SJW's... offended by everything the MC's does...

But god damn that Nanami... I might also tend to Amber path because I don't care about redheads...

Oh, just saw the harem tag, so maybe all girls really calm down and be a nice little commune with the MC...

Regards

Reactions: depp123

depp123

Jul 10, 2021
Okay, now I am done and even played many paths and choices...

That's one fucked up family, sorry but Amber is saying it, they are all lunatics... For me this is close to being already too much...
I think they all should just calm their tits and chill a bit, everything is so serious there... its like a family of SJW's... offended by everything the MC's does...

But god damn that Nanami... I might also tend to Amber path because I don't care about redheads...

Oh, just saw the harem tag, so maybe all girls really calm down and be a nice little commune with the MC...

Regards
Yeah I hope so, too. Don't really understand why everyone loves this game and all the characters so much (right now) - like I wanted to tell almost everyone to shut up and fuck off. Everyone from the family acted like a slut, crazy or both.

Andeddo

May 6, 2018
Yeah I hope so, too. Don't really understand why everyone loves this game and all the characters so much (right now) - like I wanted to tell almost everyone to shut up and fuck off. Everyone from the family acted like a slut, crazy or both.
yes? no? maybe?
Not here to change your mind
But
I would take everything over usual "Older sister hates you, younger sister behaves like 14 and really wants your dick, mom is thirsty, looks 13/10, but never though of getting a boyfriend untill her son turned 18"
I mean, this trope works sometimes too, but it's overused to shit, at this point
So weird disfunctional family of HtL, despite all flaws, from unsubjective point of view, actually a fresh breath in incest games

depp123

Jul 10, 2021
yes? no? maybe?
Not here to change your mind
But
I would take everything over usual "Older sister hates you, younger sister behaves like 14 and really wants your dick, mom is thirsty, looks 13/10, but never though of getting a boyfriend untill her son turned 18"
I mean, this trope works sometimes too, but it's overused to shit, at this point
So weird disfunctional family of HtL, despite all flaws, from unsubjective point of view, actually a fresh breath in incest games
I can understand that. It's true that those tropes are used way too much. I am also tired of the typical characters you mentioned, however if a game features them I roll my eyes maybe, while in this case I just started getting "angry". If I was the MC I would be so done with them and wouldn't want to interact with them at all anymore for the time being. They were either way too crazy and bitchy or too slutty for me while not accepting a 'no'. Not saying they couldn't apologize and work it out in the end or whatever, but for the time being I would take my daughter and nope out of there as fast as possible, wouldn't wanna play their games. But obviusly that's just me, I just don't dig "slutty".
I still get where you are coming from tho and maybe the dev can still turn it around for me as I still find it intriguing, who knows.

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
Game seems to have a bug with MC rename. With or w3ithout mod game forces name Chris
I wish the dev hadn't turned Amber into a dirty inky! Couldn't she have gone to drug rehab or something like that instead of defiling her body with ugly tats?
Your wording sucks. But..
I couldnt play game past Amber. There is no option to reject her. One cant even tell if she is naked or not with full body tatoo like that. Its hard turn off for me.
I love to see beauty of female body, but with tatoos like that..theres nothing to SEE..

Last edited:

Andeddo

May 6, 2018
Game seems to have a bug with MC rename. With or w3ithout mod game forces name Chris

I couldnt play game past Amber. There is no option to reject her. One cant even tell if she is naked or not with full body tatoo like that. Its hard turn off for me.
I love to see beauty of female body, but with tatoos like that..theres nothing to SEE..
There is no point of rejecting her, as she is not really your lover yet, or rejecting her at all, as it's only 0.2
but you can skip her sex scene, if you make correct choices

Dec 11, 2021
At the moment I believe the story is set up to have as much conflicts as possible... I think for this I am too much after lovey dovey games...

- easy to hate father
- little sister scheming something
- bigger sister jealous and since years in love with MC
- MC still in love with lost love
- mother getting thirsty for MC
- who knows what follows...
- even the daughter seems to know more than you
- father used Daughter at some dinner

I don't know how the MC can be so calm and live under this roof.. dad would walk in my fist the first day.. haha.. is he some wimp cop or what..

And I think those are not new tropes.. just all in one place now...
That's why I don't rate, it would be now fair, there is no perfect game.

But... go damn the scenes standalone are really hot and looking good.. haha...
I wonder if a gallery will be added.. or haven't seen it..

Regards

Dec 11, 2021

They should all have tatts and piercings.. haha.. :D I love this look..

There is no point of rejecting her, as she is not really your lover yet, or rejecting her at all, as it's only 0.2
but you can skip her sex scene, if you make correct choices
I think I got her pretty much pissed off even... dann was she angry.. haha.. that was fun..

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
At the moment I believe the story is set up to have as much conflicts as possible... I think for this I am too much after lovey dovey games...

- easy to hate father

I don't know how the MC can be so calm and live under this roof.. dad would walk in my fist the first day.. haha.. is he some wimp cop or what..

Regards
Ur on point there.
Only reason i see that "father" is so angry is because mc is ruining his plans.
He obviously groomed girls for ..lets not name it. And mc appearing puts potential breaks on that.
Madison is way too crafty in manipulation for someone her age. That is trained behavior, not just out of blue from books and what not

And as a cop he for sure is a wimp.
Cop would have contacted partner and other detectives and ask them to poke around what was that his father was doing. He simply lacks all dogged instincts

Last edited:
Reactions: OptimusCrime

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021

- easy to hate father

Regards
It does seem as if the father is trying to groom the girls by having them get dolled up, it's fucked up when you think about it and yes, the main character was too calm about hearing that piece of info. Being a detective he should've immediately confronted both his parents about just what the hell is really going on.

Dec 11, 2021
Ur on point there.
Only reason i see that "father" is so angry is because mc is ruining his plans.
He obviously groomed girls for ..lets not name it. And mc appearing puts potential breaks on that.
Madison is way too crafty in manipulation for someone her age. That is trained behavior, not just out of blue from books and what not
Oh wow.. that sounds actually reasonable.. damn... that father must have some fucked up plan..
Madison I have no clue... she really seems to clever and manipulative...

I guess MC will be pretty dense, so that this plot can go on for years.. maybe some "bad three words" happening until MC sees what is happening with the girls in his family... shit sorry.. I am very pessimistic. No offense dev.. just played too many games... lol

Regards

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I guess MC will be pretty dense, so that this plot can go on for years.. maybe some "bad three words" happening until MC sees what is happening with the girls in his family... shit sorry.. I am very pessimistic.
Assuming you meant "bad three letters", the answer is already in the developer's note in the OP:

Q: Will there be NTR in the game?
A:
No, because we want you to have an enjoyable experience, where you get the most control of the story.

Reactions: ゆかな

Andeddo

May 6, 2018
It does seem as if the father is trying to groom the girls by having them get dolled up, it's fucked up when you think about it and yes, the main character was too calm about hearing that piece of info. Being a detective he should've immediately confronted both his parents about just what the hell is really going on.
in his defence, he was a beat cop and only was promoted to a detective after he valiantly got shot through his ass cheeks

Dec 11, 2021
Assuming you meant "bad three letters", the answer is already in the developer's note in the OP:

Q: Will there be NTR in the game?
A:
No, because we want you to have an enjoyable experience, where you get the most control of the story.
I know.. I know... but you should know what is happening to other games sometimes... and how those themes and sneaked into games...

Let's just all hope the MC gets balls and saves his family and they are happily after.. except is father, those need to be dead..lol

Regards

Reactions: bruce555

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
in his defence, he was a beat cop and only was promoted to a detective after he valiantly got shot through his ass cheeks
In the defense of the players, anyone who's a father and not a shitty one will react as I suggested. Especially, being a cop I'm sure he's seen some really foul shit out there. So he should know what grooming looks like.

Reactions: nevermoreXX
3.80 star(s) 108 Votes