Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I think everyone agrees that Amber is one of the sexiest and most beautiful characters among these games. She is a goddess. Her new scenes are beyond awesome. Also, please don't shave Amber. She's great that way.

It was a great update. Good luck dev
Amber's hairy? Is it possible to avoid that scene then?

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Damn. I know some people love hair, but, I just don't. Well, that's what the skip button is for. lol Thanks for answering.
I guess you haven't played the new update yet. I can say that it really suits to Amber. Amber's body is already covered with tattoos. I don't think it will look bad even for you. You can think of it as a tattoo lol. Also, it would be totally insane to skip Amber's scenes.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I guess you haven't played the new update yet. I can say that it really suits to Amber. Amber's body is already covered with tattoos. I don't think it will look bad even for you. You can think of it as a tattoo lol. Also, it would be totally insane to skip Amber's scenes.
I just started playing this. I love the story, hate the single choice clicks. I'm a real stickler about it. I will kick a woman out for it. Just how I am.

or any scenes
Eh.

jhonnyjensen

Aug 9, 2021
It does seem as if the father is trying to groom the girls by having them get dolled up, it's fucked up when you think about it and yes, the main character was too calm about hearing that piece of info. Being a detective he should've immediately confronted both his parents about just what the hell is really going on.
Hey
When does that happen?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
In-game song information:

Can be done as either a temporary information banner and/or integrated into the on-screen stat screen (MiniStat). Is this something that would work for you folks requesting it? For an example of what I mean by banner (notification) see the top-left of the bottom teaser pic in the post here.

If a banner notification it can easily be made into a toggled option to view it when a song changes or turn it off if a player doesn't care and doesn't want to be interrupted with the visual. Anything is possible really.
Ok folks, I've been wayyy too busy for my own good but I'm doing by best to revisit the requests folks have had in the thread. This is a proof of concept of the music info feature. Please note that this is just a rough scenario as I am just starting to write the code from scratch. You folks know me, I start my code from nothing and in this case I don't want something I have to maintain each update by creating new dictionaries of the song data... I'm using the only the resources the dev has in the code already and manipulating the heck out if to extract what the end user will ultimately see on screen.

The goal in a nutshell: Allow the user to view song info if they wish and make it a toggled feature so that those that don't want the visual interruption to be able to turn it Off if desired. I will likely place this in the SanchoCheats screen as it's title specific (I'm writing the code for this VN specifically) and will debate whether to have the feature enabled or disabled by default.

Anyway, here's a teaser of the rough code results. Note than at this exact moment the dev has changed the in-game music and thus the notification appears. The notification text, location, and overall aesthetic will like change to a different location though. I'm simply hijacking the current SanchoNotify as a testing bed (if that makes sense). Also note that wherever and whatever the notification displays it will be a timed banner and automatically disappear after appearing. That's my current mindset on the feature as a whole at this point:
1655828149321.png
Edit: The above teaser revised a bit:
1655830982864.png

Mentions: ゆかな gaunterodimm

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2021
I just started playing this. I love the story, hate the single choice clicks. I'm a real stickler about it. I will kick a woman out for it. Just how I am.

Eh.
It is actually not very much hair... I love them like Nanami but Ambers hair doesn't even bothered me. It is no full grown bush... lol...

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Yikes. Everyone is of course allowed to have their personal preferences, I just hope you aren't someone who tries to force your preferences on others. All humans have hair lol.
Not at all. Everyone has the right to like what they want. I just have an aversion to it. So, if the story is good, I know where the skip button is. If the story isn't good, I just walk away. It's simple.

3.80 star(s) 108 Votes