brankom

Mar 3, 2022
I totally agree, it's my favorite scene in the game. Although there wasn't much in this scene, it was still a wonderful. Mom is hot as hell in that nightgown. It ended with a great kiss
And that's the best part, the dev nailed it, a little chat, the build up in the scene with a little look here and there and then just a kiss, he manage to make that simple moment the best lewd kiss, simply excellent, I hope the dev keep the bar at least that high for the rest of the novel.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Great game. I missed the first release so I am not sure how long it was between the first and current release. Does anyone remember? Im just trying to gauge about how long it takes between updates. Some games do 1 massive yearly update, while others do mini monthly updates, some other every 3 or 6 months.

Andeddo

May 6, 2018
Great game. I missed the first release so I am not sure how long it was between the first and current release. Does anyone remember? Im just trying to gauge about how long it takes between updates. Some games do 1 massive yearly update, while others do mini monthly updates, some other every 3 or 6 months.
first release was on February 3rd
So it makes around 1-1,5-2 months per update
at least for now, as dev does work alone

Last edited:

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
Like the visuals, and it doesn't feel quite as generic, but gotta ask ... are the characters all supposed to be bipolar or something? Half of them have scenes where suddenly they act completely bizarrely, only to then act as if nothing at all had happened a second later ...

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Hard To Love - MultiMod Edition (v0.02 Full Update)
View attachment 1880722

Go get you some.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to v6a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho
SanchoMod (Maintenance Update)

New features added:

Sancho's SongInfo (enabled by default, setting retained on a per game save basis)
HTL SM B01c5d.jpg HTL SM B01c5c.jpg
Mobile Friendly (via JoiPlay, non-tech supported feature)
HTL SM B01d1m1.jpg HTL SM B01d1m2.jpg

Go get you some.

darksid59

Oct 11, 2018
Hello I have a problem on Android how to send a message when the phone arrives I can not continue

ゆかな

Yukana
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2021
The cellphone text messages are WAY too slow and frankly annoying as hell to get through. Needs to be either sped up, or let us click to progress each message as fast as we want.
You can make it Automatic if you change it on options. It is needed the Hotfix1 update, tho.

ゆかな

Yukana
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2021
Je n'ai pas le texte affiché je l'ai beaucoup aimé mais malheureusement je ne peux pas continuer j'ai essayé d'appuyer mais rien ne s'est passé
I do not know about Android port since I didn't make it, but on PC you can put it on automatic on options. Also, I heard on Android port works if you use the Skip function.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I just got around to finishing this update and I can say, without any doubt, that Amber is my overall favorite. The tattoos are sexy and she's busty as hell. My second favorite is Elizabeth and it was really close to being a tie between those two. Amber managed to edge her out a bit.

So far the story's been going well. I don't really want to say too much about it though. I like it, obviously, but I need to see how it goes before I lean one way or another with certain characters. Too much unknown stuff, like that ending. I'm looking forward to seeing how it all progress.

3.80 star(s) 117 Votes