Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
You're right. I hope Yukana won't shave Amber's pubic hair.
It's really disappointing that too many games of girls have no pubic hair. Girls with pubic hair are much sexier.(y)

I'm glad Nanami also has a little pubic hair. If most of the girls in the game have pubic hair , I will definitely support Yukana and this game. ;)
Oh god, she's hairy as well as tattooed? Thanks for the heads-up.
Well, shit. I'll stick around for next release, but, for me, there's way too much fur on these girls. Before anyone gets hostile, I'm glad you guys and others like it. It's just not for me.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
What do you mean your "video card just crashed"? Sounds like you are having hardware issues?
Yep Sancho.

Some games, like this one, full of colours are just too much for my old MAC and all I can watch on the screen is an explotion with colours that make me reboot the laptop and try and try to play the game again, but with some games it´s a dead end.

I must build a station (desktop) from Windows, I guess.

Cheers !

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yep Sancho.

Some games, like this one, full of colours are just too much for my old MAC and all I can watch on the screen is an explotion with colours that make me reboot the laptop and try and try to play the game again, but with some games it´s a dead end.

I must build a station (desktop) from Windows, I guess.

Cheers !
Bud, I completely understand. In both of my studios I have first-class gear and it still pushes a little heat with this VN+SanchoMod. In previous builds the dev had a really harsh rose pedal animation via image looping that was smoking processor limits but he changed it to an animation file after the issue was brought up. He likes to push things to the limit like myself it seems so the two products together can certainly be challenging to older gear. In the mod I crack into OpenGL2 for some relief but I understand that sometimes it's just not enough... and likely has zero effect for Macs as it's a PC protocol.

Reactions: Steppen Wolf

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Amber was destined to be bushy anyway... her younger character had one thick-assed head of hair, ain't it? Fucking "Planet of the Apes" thick. She likely grooms with a 7" angle grinder. I'm down with it, whatever.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I mean, sure, Amber has some bush, but it's not at insane levels (I mean, if we're talking insane levels of bush, just play Foodtruck story and look at Claire, now THAT'S a bush). With amber, it's kept trim and well kept.

Reactions: Alphaeboy

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Not a bad update, the most interesting thing came at the end only with Anto but nevertheless still wasn't a bad update. Tho for the love of Britain!! Can we stop with the little brother/ little sister bullshit? nobody speaks like that and Amber being the younger sibling calling her older brother "little brother" makes her seem just as diluted as Madison and we only need one crazy chick in this game.
Right now I'm looking more forward to meeting Paz or Ariette cause everyone in the house seems deluted in one way or another. The moms be acting pervy towards her son from the jump and getting jealous of his "girlfriends", Madison is just downright mental and Amber doesn't seem like she's all there herself.
Isabella might be the only normal one in the house and i couldn't give a fuck about the Asian "child" who for some reason doesn't wear panties.Hopefully Paz and Ariette won't be batshit either, we need a balance here.

grohotor

May 15, 2020
Have you touched an actual woman? Just curious?
Im genuinely confused about why you start throwing insults for something like this. And like your previous comment its not even clear what your point is. Im not even bothered by a bit of bush as long as its trimmed.
Hopefully Paz and Ariette won't be batshit either, we need a balance here.
Their "quirkiness" is getting kind of annoying. Hopefully its toned down a bit or like you said we get a few characters that are sound of mind.

The flashbacks are also getting annoying. I understand you need to do em because the backstory is important but watching a story where a character is remembering stuff in the past is a lot less interesting than watching those things happen in the present.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Not a bad update, the most interesting thing came at the end only with Anto but nevertheless still wasn't a bad update. Tho for the love of Britain!! Can we stop with the little brother/ little sister bullshit? nobody speaks like that and Amber being the younger sibling calling her older brother "little brother" makes her seem just as diluted as Madison and we only need one crazy chick in this game.
Right now I'm looking more forward to meeting Paz or Ariette cause everyone in the house seems deluted in one way or another. The moms be acting pervy towards her son from the jump and getting jealous of his "girlfriends", Madison is just downright mental and Amber doesn't seem like she's all there herself.
Isabella might be the only normal one in the house and i couldn't give a fuck about the Asian "child" who for some reason doesn't wear panties.Hopefully Paz and Ariette won't be batshit either, we need a balance here.
There's a difference between 'batshit' and fucking 'insane'. None of the women in this are 'batshit', they're insane. Amber is less so than Madison. Madison really needs to be on medication or commited.

Andeddo

May 6, 2018
There's a difference between 'batshit' and fucking 'insane'. None of the women in this are 'batshit', they're insane. Amber is less so than Madison. Madison really needs to be on medication or commited.
Don't know about you, but stick your dick in crazy is acceptable, when you are crazy too
soooo
Fuck everyone, and quite literally
even dad

• Haha
Reactions: UncleFredo

Andeddo

May 6, 2018
Tho for the love of Britain!! Can we stop with the little brother/ little sister bullshit? nobody speaks like that and Amber being the younger sibling calling her older brother "little brother" makes her seem just as diluted as Madison and we only need one crazy chick in this game.
it's suppose to sound like old annoying sibling petname from a sis with incest kink/crush towards her brother
it may be tonned down, be changed or explained better in the future, we'll see

about other stuff, your opinion is yours

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
I think the game is so beautiful it's a pity that it's too short at the moment there are other love games that take a little long
Can someone give me tips for such games

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Antonella got some goddamn explaining to do. She went out for Newports and milk around 18 years ago and been chilling in a mansion drinking wine the whole time
Such a disappointment to learn she wasn't dead but just AWOL. In the flashback where the MC comes home with their daughter I'd optimistically assumed she'd died in childbirth.

3.80 star(s) 120 Votes