Jul 4, 2018
Such a disappointment to learn she wasn't dead but just AWOL. In the flashback where the MC comes home with their daughter I'd optimistically assumed she'd died in childbirth.
Unless she survived a suicide attempt and has no memory left and her parents hid her in a foreign country after ...I cant think of any damn excuse that will bring her out of the sewer/bottom tier that ending threw her in for me

Jan 24, 2022
Will there be an update to the android version of the game? I've been trying to install it on my phone and having a hard time getting it to work

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
I mean, sure, Amber has some bush, but it's not at insane levels (I mean, if we're talking insane levels of bush, just play Foodtruck story and look at Claire, now THAT'S a bush). With amber, it's kept trim and well kept.
Yeah Claire I was shocked she was bushy. Hell people in the thread praise the author for having it which was shocked to me. I didn't fully turn me off, I still find her attractive. I haven't played this game yet so I see how Amber is and then I'll give my thoughts on it.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
The Dev needs to get rid of the words " landlord, landlady and roommate." It's hard to understand who they are talking about.

Andeddo

May 6, 2018
The Dev needs to get rid of the words " landlord, landlady and roommate." It's hard to understand who they are talking about.
there is incest patch right under download button
i doubt you haven't seen it
and censorship is in place, because incest is banned on most outlets that allow creators
so, that's on you, not developer

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
there is incest patch right under download button
i doubt you haven't seen it
and censorship is in place, because incest is banned on most outlets that allow creators
so, that's on you, not developer
I saw the patch but I'm having trouble to understand how to use it. I've never used patches or mods before. I need someone to show step by step with either pictures or a video on how to use them. It's too complication for me to understand. Someone tried to tell me what to do but I need a video of pictures on what to do. I use 7 zip just to let you know.

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
I saw the patch but I'm having trouble to understand how to use it. I've never used patches or mods before. I need someone to show step by step with either pictures or a video on how to use them. It's too complication for me to understand. Someone tried to tell me what to do but I need a video of pictures on what to do. I use 7 zip just to let you know.
usually with mods and patches you just put the files in the "game" folder like hardtolove/game but most of the time patches and mods come with instructions.

Andeddo

May 6, 2018
Step 1: download 1656875039376.png
Step 2: search for a game folder from where you launch game 1656875137441.png
Step 3: open "patch" zip and see this files 1656875185034.png
Step 4: unpack those two files in this 1656875352405.png folder

Sometimes, with some games, inside zip there will be "game" folder with couple of files inside of it. In this case, you'll need to unpack this folder in overal depository with your launch button (what i showed in step 2) and combine them (and replace, if there is a need. Just be sure that patch is up to date, or it may break a game or not show you any new content). Most games with incest will just need you to do this simple things to turn it on

Reactions: cib64

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
Guys, I only played the first version (I don't remember if it was a demo), so I didn't understand the story well, and the translation didn't help, it gave a lot of error. I wanted to know if this character is a love interest (if we are going to have sex with her). I don't remember if it was something like past and present or something, and if she's in the past or present. Or am I confusing everything.
View attachment 1905266
Thats MC daughter Isabella, so guess not

3.80 star(s) 120 Votes