Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Step 1: download View attachment 1905166
Step 2: search for a game folder from where you launch game View attachment 1905172
Step 3: open "patch" zip and see this files View attachment 1905175
Step 4: unpack those two files in this View attachment 1905199 folder

Sometimes, with some games, inside zip there will be "game" folder with couple of files inside of it. In this case, you'll need to unpack this folder in overal depository with your launch button (what i showed in step 2) and combine them (and replace, if there is a need. Just be sure that patch is up to date, or it may break a game or not show you any new content). Most games with incest will just need you to do this simple things to turn it on
Does mods work the same way?

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
so. . . . .
MC was inexperienced and thus nervous when confronted by crazy.
Not yet a simp, but not impressive.

Then not exactly reciprocally polite or appreciative of the one who basically simps for him. . . .
Prefers crazy/tsundere to his personal sexy simp. . . . (I've seen enough shit to take it with a grain of salt as the personal simp might be the reason why she's gone but that ending made it seem like she's doing her own thing)

And based on the current ending, we've to see what she's been up to.

Yeah I might end up loving crazy yet. But currently Madison needs to be protected and that's why maybe let's keep looking for tsundere baby-mama

Game fits with the title quite well I'd say.

It's got proper story. which in these days means it's a rollercoaster of emotions that's not always positive and which also sucks for whenever you come for these games to unwind!!!

Reactions: m4pII and Juraj_SVK

dice20

Jul 14, 2017
well, thats weird
try to download from Itch.io or Discord
downloaded the hotfix (from the discord) but am still getting the Land Lord stuff. So tried to download the incest patch again and it's still being recognized as this trojan.

TrojanDownloader:Win32/Nemucod!ml

Any thoughts?

Andeddo

May 6, 2018
downloaded the hotfix (from the discord) but am still getting the Land Lord stuff. So tried to download the incest patch again and it's still being recognized as this trojan.

TrojanDownloader:Win32/Nemucod!ml

Any thoughts?
none whatsover
all patches work for me
you sure you installed discord one correctly?

Juraj_SVK

Aug 21, 2018
Well damn, I wasn't expecting something this amazing when I started it up, but I gotta say, both the visuals and the story made me excited for future updates, and I'm definitely looking forward to more of this.

(And God damn Amber is hot as fuck, but please for the love of all that is holy, don't make me choose between her and Madeline, as I'm pretty sure that's impossible)

darksid59

Oct 11, 2018
Hello I have the same question how to answer the phone when I receive a message on Android I can no longer move forward

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
Anyone know/heard anything lately regarding the next update? Last Patreon post I could find is almost 3 weeks old. :unsure:

Zertidus

Apr 7, 2019
Why not make a simple patreon update
Delay
"Yukana is waiting for PC parts which are essential for rendering."

Little/bad news is better than radio silence IMO

3.80 star(s) 120 Votes