Ben52580

Jul 6, 2022
You have to press the "C" key. That lets you (MC) type a text.
How do you press C when no keyboard comes up to press anything (android, obviously)? Thanks in Dvance to anyone who knows the solution. Sucks ignoring all texts. Then finally at some point you can't even ignore so just stick.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
How do you press C when no keyboard comes up to press anything (android, obviously)? Thanks in Dvance to anyone who knows the solution. Sucks ignoring all texts. Then finally at some point you can't even ignore so just stick.
Well, i only play on PC. Android, i dunno.

Andeddo

May 6, 2018
Ooooook you REALLY need to omit the fcking CHILDREN in this VN ffs!
I get the family scene is necessary, but come the fck ON, lose the KIDS!
Holy Shiit man!
if you meant Isabella as a newborn, well, they don't do abortions at this age

herreraaa

Jan 24, 2020
Antonella is alive but seems depressed as fuck.
Iwanna know the reason why she ran away, my bet its mc father fault...
Thats what happened when a dad dont die in a VN...
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Andeddo

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
Thx for updating us here aswell. (y)
Hoping this lovely gem of a VN gets on track real soon. As its also one of the (very) few candidates for which game I'll support next.
I've yet to figure out which "LI" is my fave. Which imo is a good thing though. In the end the most taboo tends to win, ngl ;)

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Wow, did not expect much from this game, but man what am i surprised. I really love the story so far and looking forward to the development of this hidden gem.

Reactions: obibobi

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
Damnit, this game is going to be a bitch for me to play! There's no harem tag tet there's sooo many good LI's, ugh. Should've named the game 'Hard Choices', lol

EDIT: Nevermind, fuck Madison. I just don't get why he didn't make the fact that she tried to accuse him of Sexual Assault more public(By telling his mom what she said). I would've disowned her ass and left because from what I've seen Amber, Isabella, and maybe even his mom(Less likely)wouldn't believe a damned thing she said.

Still like the game though,looking forward to the next update!

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 120 Votes