Andeddo

May 6, 2018
In the defense of the players, anyone who's a father and not a shitty one will react as I suggested. Especially, being a cop I'm sure he's seen some really foul shit out there. So he should know what grooming looks like.
well, we can only wait and see how it's turns out
I, personally, expect buckets of blood

Dec 11, 2021
I know what I think is stupid but... when it was said Madison is underdeveloped, contrary Isabella... I thought .. yeah, that might happen when the son is impregnating the mother.. lol.. (after the bathroom scene I just thought the mother was already showing signs... and thats why Antonella left when she found out) and now reading the grooming.. yea, guess the father is planning a nice revenge for his son...
So, story solved.. case closed.

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
Assuming you meant "bad three letters", the answer is already in the developer's note in the OP:

Q: Will there be NTR in the game?
A:
No, because we want you to have an enjoyable experience, where you get the most control of the story.
Well i wasnt actually going to use that word.
And some devs mask that word by saying it happened in the past. And since its past before Li it isnt the word. Technicalities i know.
Anyway , no i wasnt saying that they actually whored them selfs for his partners, but blunt answer "No" to question "did they touch you or isabella" is just a lie. Madisson behavior is something you experience when u get into stripper bar , they jump on you just like she did. And as i said. 18? year old cant really be that sexually manipulative without training. Its something she learned and not by reading or watching movies
She was literally behaving like predator with well trained art of manipulation and seduction. On top what she said "ill just tell everyone" ..thats from innocent girl right?

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
I know what I think is stupid but... when it was said Madison is underdeveloped, contrary Isabella... I thought .. yeah, that might happen when the son is impregnating the mother.. lol.. (after the bathroom scene I just thought the mother was already showing signs... and thats why Antonella left when she found out) and now reading the grooming.. yea, guess the father is planning a nice revenge for his son...
So, story solved.. case closed.
So you think Madison's body stature is due to being a incest baby? LOL. She's petite, there's nothing wrong with that but the revenge story by the father could have some merit. As long as he's stopping that's all I care about, with a face like that he deserved to be cucked.

• Haha
Reactions: GentlemanCorpse
Dec 11, 2021
So you think Madison's body stature is due to being a incest baby? LOL. She's petite, there's nothing wrong with that but the revenge story by the father could have some merit. As long as he's stopping that's all I care about, with a face like that he deserved to be cucked.
Yeah, with an incest game I just assume it everywhere.. lol..

But maybe we are just painting a too dark picture anyway now... (I hope) they wrote it will be enjoyable.. :)

So I dont want any not-three-letters because it is just flashbacks, girl on girl or else excuse, for me those still count... and if I have to endure such things and cannot go immediately ballistic it would be fucked up...

But sadly many bad things make sense...

Regards

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Please don't include one option-click "choices." They do nothing but break the flow of the game and make me feel as if the dev is trying to train the players to press buttons just for the fuck of it.
There is like no legitimate reason for them to be in any game, apart from being a nuisance.
When there is no choice, why would you stop progression until an icon on screen is pushed?

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Please don't include one click choices. They do nothing but break the flow of the game and make me feel as if the dev is trying to train the players to press buttons just for the fuck of it.
There is like no legitimate reason for them to be in any game, apart from being a nuisance.
When there is no choice, why would you stop progression until an icon on screen is pushed?
Feed the monkeys, watch them shit. Basically. lol

leo_grouch

May 18, 2019
Not a bad game so far, the story is a least better than many others. What's with the anorexic looking bodies and faces though.
the older mother looks a bit like a corpse with big boobs.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BigDaddyDom

parqueo

Jan 21, 2019
I have a doubt how do I activate the option with Amber and the mc in the room that says take control

3.80 star(s) 108 Votes