Mod Ren'Py Hard to Love [S1 v0.0.42 & S2 v0.062] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

pokecityyy

Apr 13, 2018
Getting a bunch of these errors for the gallery. "could not find label 'sm##'"
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 164, in script
    jump expression _in_replay
ScriptError: could not find label 'smr06'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 164, in script
    jump expression _in_replay
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'smr06'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Hard to Love 0.02
Sun Jun 19 17:49:41 2022

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
My bad, I fucked up and tweaked one little thing then re-compiled and uploaded without testing the "little" tweak. When I did the compile it took the default scripts instead... that's what I get for not following the SOP. It's on me 100% and I apologize for wasting both your time and bandwidth. A couple more minutes please as I intend to put this on 2 bench systems minimum to verify.

Reactions: Balu83 and Lol00000

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
My bad, I fucked up and tweaked one little thing then re-compiled and uploaded without testing the "little" tweak. When I did the compile it took the default scripts instead... that's what I get for not following the SOP. It's on me 100% and I apologize for wasting both your time and bandwidth. A couple more minutes please as I intend to put this on 2 bench systems minimum to verify.
No need to apologize. Mistakes happen and it's such a small file, there's no prob on the dl.

Reactions: Sancho1969

pokecityyy

Apr 13, 2018
Definitely no need to apologize. Us freeloaders got no right to whine and complain about such a short amount of time. Thanks for the hard work (y)

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
A request if i may?
Could u also add option to your mod to move choice options to the right side of screen or to the bottom middle? Its awkward for right handed (me) to drag mouse from right to left and back all the time

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Links updated. I personally uploaded the links, downloaded the zip, installed the zip on two virgin machines and working.

My sincere apologies.

Now... Go get you some again.

Mentions: Syn7 pokecityyy Rodrigoofb JenMistress and all others
Awesomeness, and this one seems to work. Where it is at on my games to play list, well, the game right above it, normally it gets so late by the time I play on that, I am ready to go put on some ASMR and sleep, but hey, I am sure I will get to it sooner or later, and when I do, got this new one replaced the old, and the walkthrough seems like it working out great. Thank you so very much for doing this!!!

• Love

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
A request if i may?
Could u also add option to your mod to move choice options to the right side of screen or to the bottom middle? Its awkward for right handed (me) to drag mouse from right to left and back all the time
Good evening. Of course you may. Do you mean the choice graphics themselves? I guess I could, I've always left them wherever the dev has them and worked around the aesthetic they chose.... but hell, anything's doable. If I'm reading you correctly how about a thumbnail of locations to give me an example (use X's or arrows or something on a screenshot, attach it as a thumbnail and let me make sure we're on the same page).

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
Good evening. Of course you may. Do you mean the choice graphics themselves? I guess I could, I've always left them wherever the dev has them and worked around the aesthetic they chose.... but hell, anything's doable. If I'm reading you correctly how about a thumbnail of locations to give me an example (use X's or arrows or something on a screenshot, attach it as a thumbnail and let me make sure we're on the same page).
Just to move choices anywhere but left side of screen (middle bottom or right side is fine, just not left) . Habbit of me and i guess other right handed people are to keep mouse on right side of screen. So automatically my hand moves mouse to the right, making it very awkward when i have to make choices on left side

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Just to move choices anywhere but left side of screen (middle bottom or right side is fine, just not left) . Habbit of me and i guess other right handed people are to keep mouse on right side of screen. So automatically my hand moves mouse to the right, making it very awkward when i have to make choices on left side
Thank you for clarification. I'll see what I can do for middle-right. Corners are always bad spots tbh.

Reactions: nevermoreXX

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
That is not my cup of tea. There'd be no way I could deal with that.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes