• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Hard to Love [S1 v0.0.42 & S2 v0.062] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
The image you posted. Wanting the choices bottom right. I'm ambi and I use my mouse right handed and that area wouldn't work for me.
Its just image. Option is right or middle of screen.
And Sancho agreed to middle. And its safe to assume that it would be option within his mod. And not forced change.
So you do not need to use it.

Reactions: botc76

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Hey Sancho, thanks for yet another fantastic mod!

Is there anyway to change the color of the "name box" and maybe making it a little smaller? For some reason it bugs the hell out of me the way it is now. I guess my addled mind is easily distracted by bright colors :)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hey Sancho, thanks for yet another fantastic mod!

Is there anyway to change the color of the "name box" and maybe making it a little smaller? For some reason it bugs the hell out of me the way it is now. I guess my addled mind is easily distracted by bright colors :)
I can I guess, but know that it's simply the default character name colors used by the dev... I don't currently only manipulate the font if SanchoFont is selected. I'm working on the music info feature now but I'll chew on it to think of a way that might suit more folks... like maybe just grey color for everyone??? Dunno.

Reactions: JohnJG

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I can I guess, but know that it's simply the default character name colors used by the dev... I don't currently only manipulate the font if SanchoFont is selected. I'm working on the music info feature now but I'll chew on it to think of a way that might suit more folks... like maybe just grey color for everyone??? Dunno.
That would be fantastic but please don't overwork yourself!

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Told I would get to it sooner or later, and well, just got caught up with the Dev, interesting story BTW, hopefully he finds her, but anyways, reason I stopped by was to let you know, no problems on my end here, and to tell you thank you once again for your work on this mod.

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good morning.

Fresh links in the OP for a maintenance update.
The maintenance release contains the following:
  • Sancho's SongInfo
  • Mobile friendly (via JoiPlay)
Preview pics of both are in the OP.

Reactions: Balu83

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good evening.

Fresh links in the OP for a maintenance update.
This update includes:
  • Added "End Reply" to menu selection for those who might not notice it in the bottom-right during a scene.
HTL SM B01d6.jpg

friendmb

Oct 4, 2020
Good afternoon. It has the hotfix update integrated. So, please install SanchoMod in the full VN (original or compressed). Do NOT use the "Update-only" file in the VN's OP as it will lead to product failure.
Great thanks, appreciate the quick response too!

Reactions: Sancho1969

Benco

Feb 15, 2018
Thanks for the game, it has a lot of depth and makes you think or let you reflect on own memories, many thanks and keep on going!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Thanks for the game, it has a lot of depth and makes you think or let you reflect on own memories, many thanks and keep on going!
Not my credit to take, I didn't create the game bud, just the mod. I believe you seek the VN's thread here. Regards.

snow123789456

Jun 2, 2020
I downloaded the game plus the Hotfix and Multimode. After extraction, I place the Hotfix and Multimode in the "game" folder, but I still do not see ChoiceGuild points or highlights?

Is there any problem that I need to fix?

snow123789456

Jun 2, 2020
Not my credit to take, I didn't create the game bud, just the mod. I believe you seek the VN's thread here. Regards.
I downloaded the game plus the Hotfix and Multimode. After extraction, I place the Hotfix and Multimode in the "game" folder, but I still do not see ChoiceGuild points or highlights?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020

DL the whole game, not the "hotfix update only". Install the game then install the mod. That's it. Because you are placing the "hotfix" patch it's overwriting the scripts. That fix is not needed if you install into the full DL.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes