Mod Ren'Py Hard to Love [S1 v0.0.42 & S2 v0.062] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

yessiyuri1

Sep 14, 2022
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load from archive SanchoMod/SanchoMod HardToLove 0.02.rpyc.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\J\Downloads\HardLove-05-pc\HardLove-0.5-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\J\Downloads\HardLove-05-pc\HardLove-0.5-pc\renpy\main.py", line 422, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\J\Downloads\HardLove-05-pc\HardLove-0.5-pc\renpy\script.py", line 275, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\J\Downloads\HardLove-05-pc\HardLove-0.5-pc\renpy\script.py", line 690, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load from archive %s." % (lastfn,))
Exception: Could not load from archive SanchoMod/SanchoMod HardToLove 0.02.rpyc.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Thu Sep 29 20:52:22 2022

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Yeah, the new update doesn't work at all without the mod. I'll give you a pack of beers for a mod update :ROFLMAO:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
i'm already porting the lasted Core code over until the compressed version is done and drops.... It's all good, I kinda dig this VN so far.
Well fuck, now the compressed just dropped so it's all on me now :ROFLMAO:. I'll check and see if the compressed version is packaged correctly but CRAZY X WIZARD should know not to bork it.

• Haha
Reactions: Tarakis

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Note that since the VN is on R8, you should get all the latest SanchoMod features including all the latest hotbuttons for Choiceguide, StatScreen, QuickMenu, etc. I should be able to get all the latest SanchGallery code in too (which includes scene filters). I'll keep y'all posted after I finish porting over all the latest Core mod code and firing it up to insure we're solid to get the VN updated.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Note that since the VN is on R8, you should get all the latest SanchoMod features including all the latest hotbuttons for Choiceguide, StatScreen, QuickMenu, etc. I should be able to get all the latest SanchGallery code in too (which includes scene filters). I'll keep y'all posted after I finish porting over all the latest Core mod code and firing it up to insure we're solid to get the VN updated.
"SanchGallery"? You going to change your name 'Sanch1969' now? :ROFLMAO:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Shit, I just saw this message. Nope, it's no good. You need to put the original scripts.rpa in and not all the loose files. It's a borked package as it is.

Edit: I deleted the post saying this in the VN's thread. We can contain this issue.
So are you saying the compressed version needs re-done?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
So are you saying the compressed version needs re-done?
Yes I am, in its current state it won't work with the mod. I think CW is possibly fixing it but don't know... I'm in my own little world ATM

Edit: I should be more clear.... technically it will work as long as the player deletes all the rpyc files after installing the mod. So, it can work with a bit of fiddling.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShiroOkami2

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yes I am, in its current state it won't work with the mod. I think CW is possibly fixing it but don't know... I'm in my own little world ATM

Edit: I should be more clear.... technically it will work as long as the player deletes all the rpyc files after installing the mod. So, it can work with a bit of fiddling.

I'm guessing everyone won't read that or the edit and say oh the "mod is broken" if the compressed version doesn't get re-did.

I'm going out on a limb (maybe not) and going to say the vast majority will grab the compressed.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes