Mod Ren'Py Hard to Love [S1 v0.0.42 & S2 v0.062] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

snow123789456

Jun 2, 2020
DL the whole game, not the "hotfix update only". Install the game then install the mod. That's it. Because you are placing the "hotfix" patch it's overwriting the scripts. That fix is not needed if you install into the full DL.
Thank you so much, :)

Ben52580

Jul 6, 2022
Wow. I changed a lot in the core mod recently... but I got it to fire up. So, the mod is hooked in, now for scripts and all the extras planned. Back to it

I've tried the regular game apk and reply version and I ant get this mod to work (android). Never hard. Problem with other mods. No idea what's going on. Everything looks right.. Load it up and still looks like same original game.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I've tried the regular game apk and reply version and I ant get this mod to work (android). Never hard. Problem with other mods. No idea what's going on. Everything looks right.. Load it up and still looks like same original game.
Did you go into the settings and turn the wt portion on? Make sure ChoiceGuide is activated.

Ben52580

Jul 6, 2022
No wt or anything like that option. It still looks like basic game. Like I said I'm not new to mods. If it was just clicking turn it in otion I wouldn't be here asking for help.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Ben52580
You don't have the mod installed correctly. You would see SanchoMod in the Main menus otherwise in addition to in-game. You on mobile? If so do it via joiplay: install game and then install mod, both exactly as instructed and don't do any other shenanigans. Test and report back please.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Ben52580
You don't have the mod installed correctly. You would see SanchoMod in the Main menus otherwise in addition to in-game. You on mobile? If so do it via joiplay: install game and then install mod, both exactly as instructed and don't do any other shenanigans. Test and report back please.
Good eye. I totally forgot to look for that. lol

Ben52580

Jul 6, 2022
Ben52580

I don't do joiplay. I do everything on my own end connected to nothing. I've never had to for any other game
If this is the one exception, where I'd need to to use it I'll just be SOL. Appreciate your response and hard work. Thanks Sancho.

Ben52580

Jul 6, 2022
Good eye. I totally forgot to look for that. lol
I'll add that I'm a long term experienced gamer and user of mods. I know what I'm doing. Apparently I can't just put the multi mid into the game file and go for this game. Have join that joiplay which I decided when I found these kinds of games that I wasn't interested in playing games connected to any service.

Have 600 games installed, lots modded(most unplayed so far, some done. Definitely know the good ones so far lol). So if there's one game I can't play on my phone that I downloaded, I'll be okay.

Thanks guys.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I don't do joiplay. I do everything on my own end connected to nothing. I've never had to for any other game
If this is the one exception, where I'd need to to use it I'll just be SOL. Appreciate your response and hard work. Thanks Sancho.
I get it, some don't like joiplay but I'm an apple dude so that's where I draw the line. I code all of it to be run on non-handheld devices and sincerely recommend only that method. I'm not criticizing, just know that's where I'm coming from in my work and intent. Just chunk all that goodness on a cheap lappy bud.

Ben52580

Jul 6, 2022
I get it, some don't like joiplay but I'm an apple dude so that's where I draw the line. I code all of it to be run on non-handheld devices and sincerely recommend only that method. I'm not criticizing, just know that's where I'm coming from in my work and intent. Just chunk all that goodness on a cheap lappy bud.
I have a hardcore top of line gaming laptop. But now I'm working all the time, driving nomstop
7 days a week 14-15 hrs a day. So I never get to use it. Only my phone and I'm Not an apple guy.nevrr been a fan even when I sold iphones for a living living. Appreciate your work and your quick replies. So this game isn't for me and that's okay. I can only use my s21 ultra for the games. Hadn't ran into any issues till now so I'm not worried about it. Figured it was worth asking about. No worries.

Ben52580

Jul 6, 2022
I have a hardcore top of line gaming laptop. But now I'm working all the time, driving nomstop
7 days a week 14-15 hrs a day. So I never get to use it. Only my phone and I'm Not an apple guy.nevrr been a fan even when I sold iphones for a living living. Appreciate your work and your quick replies. So this game isn't for me and that's okay. I can only use my s21 ultra for the games. Hadn't ran into any issues till now so I'm not worried about it. Figured it was worth asking about. No worries.
Holy typos.

• Haha
Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
The mod is always evolving... by the very nature of me pushing RenPy to its limits so I'll keep working to make it more readily and easily available across additional platforms. It began with PC only and now PC, Linux, Mac, and mobile (through a bit of work, indeed).

So, it will likely be fully mobile just before I push the mod into the Metaverse :ROFLMAO:

Ben52580

Jul 6, 2022
The mod is always evolving... by the very nature of me pushing RenPy to its limits so I'll keep working to make it more readily and easily available across additional platforms. It began with PC only and now PC, Linux, Mac, and mobile (through a bit of work, indeed).

So, it will likely be fully mobile just before I push the mod into the Metaverse :ROFLMAO:
LOL good enough. Patience is fo E. I have a 1TB SD card in my phone and have 500gb of games installed I should be fine until you get it to that point lol. However long that takes a month or 2 years lol. I found this site recently, and not going anywhere. I'm ways active where I choose to post forum wiae
I'm very selective and don't post on many forum sites. Hell didn't post here until I had a question. Was playing my girlfriends amnesia and couldn't find the hospital.. Asked here. No one answered I just uninstalled. Which is fine, because I've come to learn I don't enjoy those kind games. Where I move around like I'm playing regular Nintendo. And good graphics come during the dialogue only. The few games I've installed that load up just like that game (I'm sure you know what I mean) I just go right to the Uninstall button. Coming from the gaming community, I can't go back and play games that look like they are from the 80s.

Side note, it's also funny some of the games people say have good graphics. Actually look like cartoons. And then some people complain about being a dik and games that look like that, looking unrealistic. Lol. Some of these games that people say look great, look like crap, and I think it's fairly obvious what thest looking graphically that is, game.

My only complaint on all these games is the male MC needs better written lines. In every single game I've played, I'm like no wonder you're a virgin. And if they supposedly are a badass, I'm like good thing your tough because your dense as F , and always say stupid crap. You'll get 3 or 4 options and everyone of them you'd never catch me saying to a woman. Lol.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Side note, it's also funny some of the games people say have good graphics. Actually look like cartoons. And then some people complain about being a dik and games that look like that, looking unrealistic. Lol. Some of these games that people say look great, look like crap, and I think it's fairly obvious what thest looking graphically that is, game.
Some folks have likely beat the Bishop too much and starting to go blind... I'm sure their parents warned them that would happen if they yank their junk all the time... just a theory :ROFLMAO:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Man I'm playing with your mod and choice guide ON (you can see it in the bottom right-hand corner of the screenshot) but I'm not getting any hints at all. I just realized about it after playing the game from the beginning and reaching this part that I had seen in the preview pics in this thread's OP.
I've had no issues with any other of the mod's features but the choice guide hasn't given me a single hint up to this point.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Forget about that. I think I know what happened. I've just remembered I installed your mod first, forgot that it already includes the inc patch and then installed the patch from the OP too. I'll unzip the game again and only use your mod.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Man I'm playing with your mod and choice guide ON (you can see it in the bottom right-hand corner of the screenshot) but I'm not getting any hints at all. I just realized about it after playing the game from the beginning and reaching this part that I had seen in the preview pics in this thread's OP.
I've had no issues with any other of the mod's features but the choice guide hasn't given me a single hint up to this point.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Forget about that. I think I know what happened. I've just remembered I installed your mod first, forgot that it already includes the inc patch and then installed the patch from the OP too. I'll unzip the game again and only use your mod.
Indeed. As noted in the OP: " Note: the "patch" is built-in, no need to install it separately. "

Reactions: Porthas and Aristos
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes