Mod Ren'Py Hard to Love [S1 v0.0.42 & S2 v0.062] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Will your mc naming bug fix be incorporated into this as well? Forgot to ask that yesterday man
Good morning. It has always been in the mod by default (that's how it was created). I simply made a separate snippet of the code to give to those folks who don't play with a mod so they can have a fix as well. I might have missed it in the last update but I'll be sure to double-check it in this one.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Just a quick info update: I'm still chugging along. I've a few preplanned client meetings today and have to process payroll for my emps but otherwise the initial porting is done and I'm now going through the first chapters (now referenced as episodes) to insure I'm bug-free in porting the original code base. Once I'm done with that I'll start coding the new episode which won't be too bad (has ~11 choices in it) and populating any new scenes into SanchoGallery. I'll keep y'all posted as always.

Edit: Dynamic ChoiceGuide coding done. After lunch I'll be onto populating gallery as needed and speedrunning to check things.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I've found a bug in Episode 3 (originally Chapter 2) that only effects dialogue but it's meaningful nonetheless. I've messaged Qori with the information so he can fix however he wishes. I'll put a temporary fix in the mod (I'll do it the way I'd fix it if I were the dev). His fix might be different but that can be sorted later.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Also as an FYI (you may have noticed I'm referencing what was "Chapters" to now being "Episodes". That's the way Qori seems to have decided to name files, folders, and new variables. To eliminate confusion you should remember that before the old Chapter One there was a Prologue. So, the new correlation is as follows:
OldNew
Prologue​
Episode 1​
Chapter 1​
Episode 2​
Chapter 2​
Episode 3​
etc...​
etc...​

Make sense? (yes, Episodes will now be one numeric ahead of the "old" chapters due to the original "prologue". I know math is hard for some folks but use the example above to allow it to sink in and you'll be fine.

Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
... and while I'm here posting here's a teaser of some additional cheats. I wasn't going to leave them in but I'm needing them for testing so I polished them up a bit in case someone wants to use them for whatever reason in the future. There might be another variable or two that's added before I'm done with this update though, so the below is always subject to change:
1670622485970.png

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Me while trying to finish this mod up for you folks:
1670640789718.png

Nanami, you have no idea how correct you are with the amount of pedos 'round this site:
1670640883908.png

Thank you all for your patience. I'm getting much closer to wrapping this up. I appreciate folks hanging in there patiently. Most know by now I'm a bit slower with VN's that I truly support, this being one of those. They merit my utmost attention and ability to provide as professional a product as I can muster in 24hrs.

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
Me while trying to finish this mod up for you folks:
View attachment 2225010

Nanami, you have no idea how correct you are with the amount of pedos 'round this site:
View attachment 2225011

Thank you all for your patience. I'm getting much closer to wrapping this up. I appreciate folks hanging in there patiently. Most know by now I'm a bit slower with VN's that I truly support, this being one of those. They merit my utmost attention and ability to provide as professional a product as I can muster in 24hrs.
Take your time, no rush at all

Reactions: EJW

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (v0.041)

Go get you some.

Links in the OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters.

Regards and enjoy.

Note: I highly recommend you start a new playthrough for v0.041. You don't have to (of course) but there's been a ton of dialogue changes (especially in Episode 3 (the old Chapter 2)). I think it'll be worth your while but you do you.

Last edited:

juliant7

Sep 15, 2019
does this version have no new scene? Unless i am missing something, I dont see anything new in your SanchoGallery
Capture.JPG

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes