legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
glad that 1girl(wife) was first last girl with ultra friendly attitude. probably it has to be somehow explained how they became together. but it was scary at first for following gameplay

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

Zertidus

Apr 7, 2019
Usually around 90 days or less.
But the dev renders got corrupted and had to be redone from scratch.
The good news is that the next release will be a full chapter (instead of v 0.5 part one and v.6 second part).
Bad news, we have to wait a bit longer.
Current status:

download.jpg

Devs, in general, could really do with communication improvement.
One sentence to give your patrons a weekly progress update will take what...2min maximum of their time during a commute, queuing at the supermarket, etc...
"Progress update: Just finished setting up the images for the next scene and added them to the render queue." is always better, IMO, than nothing for the past two months.

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
What model did the creator use to create Isabella? It looks so familiar, but I can't remember what it was called, and it's been bothering me for two days.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
What model did the creator use to create Isabella? It looks so familiar, but I can't remember what it was called, and it's been bothering me for two days.
I think that's the face used for Tara in BaDik, just with different morphs.

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
Any news? As usual this dev is ' not very good' at keeping even his patrons in the loop, sadly. One of the reasons I left as a patron :/

Need my Amber fix, and preferably some 'mommy' too in the next update.

3.80 star(s) 120 Votes