AlterdStates7

Feb 18, 2020
Yep, the dev got lazy. There were many glaring fixable problems with the original. The animations could have been improved by learning to use Blender for example. Instead, she's using AI filters as if it's a bandaid. AI is trash and it always, always ruins VNs. There are probably people out there who actually get turned on by uncanny valley. For me it's repulsive.
While I vastly preferred the original art, I got used to the AI filter after a little bit and enough of the art still has similar bones that I can live with it. What was most off-putting was the new "animations". I'd much rather have a few looping images Moonbox style or full "traditional" animations. Instead we got a simulation of having a shake-weight taped to our heads.

Reactions: Pun1sh3r13
Aug 4, 2017
What I find the funniest is that most of the people who complain about everything about something, for example this game, are the ones who support the artist the least!

Have any of you tried to have a conversation or get healthy feedback with the artist before just unloading a barrage of criticism?

Or better yet, do any of you pay any kind of support to the artist?

Or since everything about her work is so bad, and you never seem satisfied with anything, why don't you just move on to another page of different games.

Reactions: RYOUSC and Frik69

Pun1sh3r13

Feb 27, 2023
What I find the funniest is that most of the people who complain about everything about something, for example this game, are the ones who support the artist the least!

Have any of you tried to have a conversation or get healthy feedback with the artist before just unloading a barrage of criticism?

Or better yet, do any of you pay any kind of support to the artist?

Or since everything about her work is so bad, and you never seem satisfied with anything, why don't you just move on to another page of different games.
Sorry for my bad English, it is not my native language.

I don't speak for everyone but I think most people wouldn't pay for something that was reworked 3 or 4 times and on top of that now it's done with AI, I don't think anyone really wants to pay knowing that at some point they will do another reboot and now it will be done drawn, add to all that the complaints were always about the story and how crazy the women were in the game they were never criticizing the graphics but since they removed the animations and the only good thing they had I doubt anyone would even support the developer like that.

3.80 star(s) 120 Votes